[In-Stock] Vintage 1970 Music-Themed KCA/Cherry PBT Keycaps Set

Inspiration

The Vintage 1970 keycap set is a retro music-themed set designed by the Newtoy studio and produced by Wukds studio. Inspired by the rhythmic programmer used by musicians in the 70s and 80s, the unique keycap designs are derived from the buttons and accessories on the rhythmic programmer and are graphically processed onto the keycaps.

As the sun shines down, the yellowed vintage objects evoke a warm feeling. The overall color scheme of the Vintage 1970 keycap set is based on warm beige, with four colored stripes slopingly layered on top of the keycaps. The combination of beige and colors creates a strong sense of nostalgia.

Looking at these retro keycaps, one can imagine the excitement of that era.

Media

Renders
IRL Photos
Showcase video

Specifications

Keycaps Material: PBT
Keycaps Profile: KCA/Cherry profile
Keycaps Printing Technology: Full five-sided sublimation
Keycaps QTY: 172 keys
Keycaps Thickness: 1.6mm
Customized: 60% / 65% / 75% / 80% / 100%
Deskmat Size: 9004004MM
Deskmat Material: Natural rubber+microfiber cloth
Deskmat Printing Process: Sublimation Transfer
Deskmat edge-stitched

Transport yourself to the groovy vibes of the 1970s with this exquisite keycap set inspired by retro music. Each key tastefully captures the essence of that era, evoking a sense of nostalgia and charm that is simply captivating.

Purchase now

3 Likes

I like these! Not a fan of the space bar with artwork on it, but it appears there is a plain one as well. I went ahead and purchased the Cherry profile set.

thought it might look funky cool on my Disarray65!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for liking it!!! :smiley:

Honestly I think these turned out pretty good!

1 Like

Thank you for liking it!

picked up one of the kca versions! have been really wanting to try this profile and this seems like the first nice quality set. i would recommend adding hhkb backspace next time tho!

1 Like

Thank you for your advice!

Got them last night! Fast shipping, pretty aight keycaps. KCA is honestly pretty nice to type on especially if you like the thicker pbt keycaps such as xmi or nicepbt.

7 Likes

Never before, I had heard about the KCA profile. Do you have a profile picture from aside?

This is from their website:

I’m honestly a bit bummed that I ordered the cherry version. We shall see.

3 Likes

Makes me think about KC And the Sunshine Band :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice photos! Thank you so much for your feedback! Can we post them on our social media?

1 Like

absolutely by all means

1 Like

KCA looks a bit like DSS: spherical top, similar heights and angles to Cherry.

1 Like

nice I’ve been looking for something to put on the weikav record. How’s the spherical top?