Someone likes swans and mangoes…

2 Likes

“Two tastes that go GREAT together!”
:swan: + :mango: = :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Not sure what to think.

3 Likes

Definitely not one for me.

That said, the presence of a non 3DConnexion 3D mouse is tantalizing. I recall someone saying their patent was soon to expire and I wonder if this is the start of some real innovation in this space.

1 Like

A new Haimu tactile; from the specs (and photos), this looks more like a tactile version of the excellent Morandi linear than any of the other existing Haimu tactiles I’m familiar with.

2 Likes

It is not interesting.
But this one is interesting)

4 Likes

MT3 cyber $39
MT3 camillo $39
MT3 susuwatari $69

Red Maxkey SA number row ~$2 with free shipping
Kbdfans aliexpress store https://aliexpress.com/item/1005002043621622.html

4 Likes

JTK is making an HSA glossy Hyperfuse

16 Likes

Any budget keyboard fans out there?

3 Likes

I like seeing that +/-2gf spring.

Wilna.Tech Salvation Extras for sale at Salvun - that copper slag is something else :heart_eyes: if only it was a 65%. I can’t not have arrow keys (I tried). And also I really wasn’t going to buy another keyboard any time soon…:rofl:

4 Likes

very interesting finish. I’m going to let it sit a bit and see if it sells out before I try to buy one. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yah, I have to pass, too. I’m a feeling a little FOMO on this one, but so it goes. Laminar has a bouncy 60% coming up called the Leviatán in July as well. I like the faceted case design, kind of like the Venn, and interesting mounting style.

Did anyone end up trying any of the Geon stems? I’m considering picking up a couple varieties next time I order from Divinikey to swap into my cursed NK mystery switch haul. A reviewer on the site states they only worked in Cherry bottom housings for them.

1 Like

I thought it might be sold out by the time slept on it but alas in ain’t …

Well if you can wait you can get one cheaper - Keyboard Treehouse is running an unlimited Pre-Order for the next batch of Salvation. Sadly no fancy coatings, only anno.

3 Likes

Great price for a unique and beautiful color way:

2 Likes

https://a.aliexpress.com/_DC0clrF
https://a.aliexpress.com/_DBvHtKv

5 Likes

Yep, I ordered some. >.>

I also found out while poking around there that Durock has un-lubed versions of the Black Lotus available, in case you already know you want to apply your own; the white-stemmed versions in this listing.

Edit; see below - white stem actually means heavier weight of 80g; it and the regular one are available un-lubed, but there’s no visual difference to indicate lubed or not.

1 Like

You are mistaken. :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:
These are different grams of the spring.
I have both versions. I took pictures here as usual in the section “what I received in the mail.”

Made another video

3 Likes

It looks like you’re right, even though this one is un-lubed, the white stem indicates an 80g spring rather than if it has lube or not. There’s also an option for the 63.5g un-lubed, and it has the same black stem the lubed one does.

3 Likes