Invokeys x Alas Daydreamer Switch Review

Hey all,

Has it really been well over a couple of years since I’ve done a long form review for a silent tactile switch? Well, wait no longer as this week’s review is looking into the new LICHICX-made collaborative release in the form of the Invokeys x Alas Daydreamer switches! Are these the latest and greatest of silent tactiles which you’ve not heard yet? (All puns intended there)

Article: Invokeys x Alas Daydreamer Switch Review — ThereminGoat's Switches
Scorecard Repository: GitHub - ThereminGoat/switch-scores: PDF Repository of switch score sheets.
Force Curve Repository: GitHub - ThereminGoat/force-curves: PDF and Data Repository of switch force curves.
Patreon: ThereminGoat | creating Mechanical Keyboard Switch Reviews | Patreon

As always, thank you all for the support and readership week in and out. As we approach the end of the calendar year my publishing of long form content may tweak slightly because of the holidays, but rest assured that there will at least be some documentation being uploaded, even if only some more force curves and measurements!

Cheers,
Goat :goat:

5 Likes

Oh wow, your reviews are always interesting reading, but this one had the bonus of a whole bunch of blood on the floor. You dang killed them switches.

And a question: do you have a personal tier list of silent tactiles? For me to make sense of whether a switch is worth trying I want to know whether it’s better than a Silent Lime (let’s say) or not.

2 Likes

Could someone point me to this “scorecard” for the Crimson switch?

1 Like

Couldn’t find a crimson switch on his scorecard. You sure he reviewed it?

1 Like

I think that the Daydreamer review includes mention of a “scorecard” for a Crimson switch that he looked at weeks before.

1 Like
2 Likes

I unfortunately don’t have a personal tier list of any type of switches to be honest. I think I’ve tried too many switches to try and keep something like that in my head…

Perhaps tier list makes it sounds too formal. I guess I’m asking something along the lines of, if someone asked you what silent tactiles are currently worth taking a look at, which half dozen switches would spring to your mind? Or maybe it is just that your brain is too full at this stage to be able to answer at all! :stuck_out_tongue: