It's almost like fairy dust

Never had this happen before:

3 Likes

It’s a sign from the universe unfortunately

1 Like

I don’t give up easily… :wink: I found another site that has accepted the order, but I have no clue how long it will take to get here.

I also tried ordering directly from the company, but their website doesn’t like my address (but, i don’t hold that against them, I’ve run into that with other stores as well… Seems to be a bug in the shipping system).

So, if the place I just ordered from doesn’t come through, I will contact the company directly and see if we can do something to work around the bug in their shipping system. If that doesn’t work, well, I guess I can see if anyone has one they’d be willing to part with on r/mm, deskthority, geekhack…

1 Like

Yes, now you must get it at all cost, just to send the signal back to the universe :wink:

I had a couple orders from Aliexpress recently get cancelled. When countries shut their port cities there isn’t much you can do about it.

You have no idea… :grin:

I haven’t had problems with that yet, and I have some pretty big orders on AliExpress right now.

In this case, I suspect that these sellers just didn’t have it in stock, despite saying they had 10-15 of them in stock. If they’d sent me a message with the cancellation saying they can’t ship to the US right now I’d totally understand… But this was just cancel the order(s) and say nothing.

Maybe I’ll try writing them and asking why they cancelled the order(s).