JTK HSA new profile

There’s a height comparison in JTK’s link!

Yeah, all I got was that it’s between Cherry and SA. But I’m on mobile, the whole site doesn’t resolve for Safari.

I guess I’ll wait for this to show up IRL at meetups. It’s not that I’m picky, it’s that I’m quite pleased with what I already have. I need a strong case to change.

1 Like

Cherry in yellow, SA in red

7 Likes

I want this purple set :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d love to see a DSS comparison. This looks intriguing to me for sure, will probably get whatever set comes out first.

Shiny… Shiny everywhere :yellow_heart:

P.s. HSA Honeywell

2 Likes

I’d love to see an HSA Godspeed if mito was down! Although from his last newsletter I think we might be getting SA Godspeed R2 soon. Which is awesome (I can get the TSAfox kit & 7u bars, anyone else who missed the original has another shot to get a set), but I was hoping for GMK Godspeed before any R2s.

2 Likes

7-degree inclined view of the same:
inclined-7-degree

From this view, Cherry profile looks way more comfortable than HSA or SA.

Side view of my keyboard (not sure what the angle is) tells pretty much the same story although switches are inclined as well:

It’d be nice to have similar side-angle view of a keyboard with HSA profile keycaps on.

1 Like

Yeah, I will consider triple shot for hsa in the future. But for now I have CA profile triple shot Russian and planning Japanese soon. JTK will develop step by step when more and more customers support us…

2 Likes

I’m not expecting it for a couple of years, but the idea alone is exciting. I hope JTK goes on to get even more success!

1 Like

Chocolaty renders from one of @JTKeycaps earlier posts

1 Like

Just linking to a couple earlier posts if anyone is interested:

thanks sir

You guys have my full support! Between Toxic & Yolch I’ve been very impressive with your Cherry profile double shot ABS caps, especially when the prices you can offer are factored in. It blows my mind that some want to nitpick your sets about legends not being as sharp or not the same alignment as GMK. I mean your sets are usually $80 to $100 less than GMK sets & you deliver 95% of what GMK does, what’s not to love there!? Also you’ve been improving quality since day one & do fixes on the molds with almost every set, that’s dedication & true craftsmanship in my eyes. So I think the more you offer & better you get, the more people will want to run sets with you!

2 Likes

Yes! I think this profile would be better on a Filco, for example, than SA Filco - and I happen to have one with a chocolatey-looking case, so this is def on my watch list.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

2 Likes

All these shorter SA sets are great. I hope they get ortho support.

1 Like

It looks to me that they will fare better with smaller angle like 3 to 5 degree slope while SA tends to look strange on these low slopes(but still very comfortable to my taste).

Anyway slope angles are a personal preference, some prefer big, I personnally prefer small (typing on a 3 degree slope keyboard with SA keycaps at the moment).

2 Likes

I love the profile

But looking over the layout on the site, would you consider adding an R2 Backspace for HHKB/Tsangan layouts?

1 Like

Will support more layout in the future. As this is the first version, we dont want to add too many keys because this will increast the cost.