Keebtalk Logo sticker?

Now we have new Keebtalk logo. How about a sticker for your private jet, luxury yacht or just maybe the back of your 1978 Honda Civic? That would be cool.

10 Likes

I agree! @Manofinterests @norbauer @lekashman @olivia @TaehaTypes can we make this and T-shirt’s happen? I know I saw some at the NorCal meetup…

1 Like

I also agree, we need stickers!

1 Like

I’d be down for some stickers for sure!

Same!

:eyes:

Soon? We do have some shirts on hand and the design could easily be ‘stickerized’, but currently I’m waiting for some last bits of paperwork involving the 501(c )(3) and the IRS. I want you guys to be able to choose whether or not you want to have t-shirts and stickers be tax deductible :smiley:

6 Likes

Any update on getting stickers?
Tax deductible or otherwise…

because it’s been quiet here for a long time i try to revive it :slight_smile:

I’am also a great sticker fan and would also have a keebtalk sticker an my laptop.

If the Admins are OK with it, I just need the Logo in a good quality or an Artwork for the Sticker or someone create an Artwork for the Sticker.

Now my idea:
When everyone says where they come from and how many Stickers they want, I can try to calculate the prices for the sticker + shipping (no profit for me. only prime costs).

Let me know what you think of that idea or directly send your destination and amount of stickers you need.

Cheerz
PHO

5 Likes

I’ll PM you some files tonight after work :slight_smile:

1 Like

oooo i just saw this, i would love a sticker to go on my hydro flask

1 Like

cool thank you :slight_smile: i think i start a new threat with all the informations (size, prices etc) if it is ok for everyone

1 Like

Hopefully not a new threat :wink:

1 Like

:joy::sweat_smile: yeah! thread :man_facepalming:
sorry another german guy with bad english :smiley:

1 Like

Does that mean we Europeans might not need to order these stickers in the US? :yum:

Yep! But I have planned that the shipping costs will generally remain low

1 Like