Key there, I'm Mr Keebs

Hey there,

I’m a Brazilian mechanical keyboard enthusiast that joined the community this year. It was a great pleasure to finally join a hobby that would take my mind away of day to day stuff and work.

Recently I started doing live build streams in Portuguese, but I noticed a few international viewers started to show interest so I ended up doing them in English to benefit the whole community.

Since then, I also started this youtube channel with a few reviews, comparisons and build logs. My favorite videos so far are the comparison between Tealios and Vintage Blacks:

Also the Hako Clears review:

Other than that, I am a software developer and spend most of my time between US and Brazil.

You can subscribe to my YouTube channel where you can find the rest of the reviews along with a dozen of live builds, unboxings and etc:

Also to twitch where I also stream my builds:

And finally my Instagram:

2 Likes

Hey! I stumbled into your videos on YouTube just the other day when searching for info on Tealios! It’s awesome to have you here; welcome. :smiley:

Thanks a lot! Huge fan of your work. Just ordered a Norbatouch 30 mins ago!

Able to give me a tldr on your tealio Vs vintage black comparison? I’ll watch but I’ll be away from keyboard till Monday and I’m curious! (Disclaimer I own both and have an opinion but love discussion, bit of a linear obsessive).

And welcome!

My personal tldr: vintages are way better after lubing. Tealios are excellent if you want something that feels nice out of the box, but you can’t beat good old vintages.

Does this help?

2 Likes

Completely agree, Tealios are one of the best stock linears in terms of smoothness imo but for me you lose too much in sound to make them a true competitor to a decent cherry picked vintage.

Yay! Agreement is best.