Keyboard Builders' Digest

Thanks a lot for the feedback. This issue was already reported and it’s driving me crazy because I can’t really reproduce it. I mean I don’t have any Apple products to test this but the site behaves as expected in Chrome/Firefox DevTools with iphone settings.
Another kind visitor tried to debug this though and gave me detailed instructions. I’ve just implemented these changes but I can’t tell if it works or breaks the site even further for you. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! Now I’m even more confused. :wink:

Issue #42 of KBD, my weekly selection of keyboard related projects, tips and news is available at: Issue #42 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes

Issue #43 is available: Issue #43 of Keyboard Builders' Digest
Check my new Keyboard shop list too.

6 Likes

great page for all the vendors in the community, but where did you rip the data for those links from? not only do you have kingly keys listed as a starred vendor, which is misleading at best, since the Royal hasn’t been running his site for a year or so at least, your link for the site is also incorrect, and resolves on wix’s home page, whereas the original kingly keys site is still maintained: https://kingly-keys.com/

EDIT: I see the star thing means coupon, not starred vendor, my bad, but also theres definitely no active coupons for kingly keys :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll update the entry.
Btw, the majority of the links comes from this table maintained here on Keebtalk.

Issue #44 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest with some cool projects is available at: Issue #44 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes

This build came out really nice - A board printed differently

Thank you again for doing all this. It really highlights cool stuff that seems to get a little lost in the shuffle these days. :smiley:

3 Likes

You are very welcome. Yeah, I really dig that idea. STLs are pending but just seeing a different approach may help some builders. I’ll update the post once the author managed to put the files online.

Issue #45 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest with some cool projects and tips: Issue #45 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

The latest issue (#46) of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest is out with awesome open-source projects, cool tips and interesting stories: https://kbd.news/issue/46/

4 Likes

Issue #47 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest is available with some cool open-source projects, tips and clever ideas: Issue #47 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Some cool stuff in Issue #48: Issue #48 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

Issue #49 of my Keyboard Builders’ Digest is out: Issue #49 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

Issue #50 of my Keyboard Builders’ Digest is available at: Issue #50 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #51 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest: Issue #51 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

On another note, KBD.news turns 1 on Nov 20. To celebrate this anniversary, 11 sponsors offered 19 prizes for you. Details on the giveaway page and here is the application form.

Thanks to: 3DKeebs, Adafruit, Coffeekeys, Dream Cables, Keebmonkey, Keebstuff Kabelmanufaktur, Mechbox, pkkeyboards, Rectangles.store, SwitchCaptain, Unicorn Cables

6 Likes

Issue #52 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest: Issue #52 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

Last days to join the giveaway for a chance to win one of the 26 prizes. Details on the giveaway page and here is the application form.

Thanks to: 3DKeebs, Adafruit, Coffeekeys, Dream Cables, Keebmonkey, Keebstuff Kabelmanufaktur, Mechbox, onegritsandpaper, pkkeyboards, Rectangles.store, SwitchCaptain, Unicorn Cables

6 Likes

1 year anniversary! // Issue #53 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest: Issue #53 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

The giveaway is over. Winners on the giveaway page.

Thanks to you for playing and for these awesome sponsors: 3DKeebs, Adafruit, Coffeekeys, Dream Cables, Keebmonkey, Keebstuff Kabelmanufaktur, Mechbox, onegritsandpaper, pkkeyboards, Rectangles.store, SwitchCaptain, Unicorn Cables

5 Likes

So glad this trackball project exists. The only reason I haven’t shelled out for a Ploopy is because I wanted to experiment with the models.

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

My weekly selection of DIY keyboard related content – Issue #54 of the Keyboard Builders’ Digest: Issue #54 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes