Keyboard Builders' Digest

Hi! I’m dovenyi and I’ve been compiling this sort of a magazine for some months now. It’s a hand-picked selection of last week’s content from a keyboard builder’s perspective. Posts that may teach you something, make you think and contribute to the common knowledge of the DIY builder community.

Basically, this is a weekly snapshot of keyboard related subreddits without the cheap memes, spam, general showing off and consumerism.

The issues are available at: (Keyboard Builders' Digest) moved to https://kbd.news
Commenting on the latest issue over at reddit.
If you find this useful, consider subscribing to never miss an issue.
Some frequent questions answered: About the KBD magazine

Thanks for any feedback!

28 Likes

i quite enjoy the cheap memes :laughing:

1 Like

No problem with that. However, too much spam prevents newcomers realizing there’s more to this hobby than memes, glamour shots and hoarding.

3 Likes

This week’s issue is out with 25 great projects and resources. Available at: Issue #15 of Keyboard Builders' Digest
I also included the AI-aided keysets by @snagy .

10 Likes

This week’s issue (#16) is out and available at: Issue #16 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

7 Likes

Another Monday, another issue (#17) of the magazine: Issue #17 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

https://golem.hu/magazine/

5 Likes

Issue #18 is available: Issue #18 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

You can find Issue #19 here: https://golem.hu/magazine/issue/19/

3 Likes

Issue #20 is published: Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Issue #21 with 20+ awesome projects and ideas is available at: Issue #21 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes

image This happens to all the articles i click. They all look so cool :sob:

1 Like

me too. thought this was a me issue, good to see it replicated. would also love to read your articles. I know I used to be able to, but the article not available link has started to come up for all of the links in the past few months

2 Likes

Hey, thanks. It was indeed a bug I introduced a while back. Well, that’s annoying. I think I’ve fixed it now.
But most of the entries are one-liners you can see in the leads anyway.

2 Likes

Issue #22 with new projects and ideas is available at: Issue #22 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

New week, new issue. Maybe you can find something interesting in my 23rd selection of keyboard related projects available at: Issue #23 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

My 24th weekly selection of keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #24 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes

These are great, I need to get caught up on your issues now.

Hey, thanks for your feedback.

Issue 25 of my weekly selection of keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #25 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Hi @dovenyi, I’ve been following your magazine some months. I love it. Great initiative, it helps a lot to find interesting projects for people who hasn’t too much time to see Reddit. Thank you!!

2 Likes