Keyboard Builders' Digest

Hey @fpazos, thanks for the feedback. This is exactly the main goal of this project: to keep informed DIY-minded people who have better things to do than browsing through 3000 posts on r/mk a week, most of them useless…
Btw, the project just moved to a dedicated domain:

(If you experience errors, links pointing to the wrong place, they will be fixed soon, but you can report if you stumble across something strange.)

5 Likes

Issue 26 of my weekly selection of keyboard related projects: Issue #26 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

Last week I signed up for a CDN service and made a lot of tweaks to boost pageload performance. I’d be grateful if you could post some feedback about any improvement (or lack of it) experienced (along with your country).

6 Likes

Issue 27 of my weekly selection of keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #27 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

8 Likes

The latest issue (#28) of my weekly digest of keyboard related projects is out: Issue #28 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

New week, new selection: issue #29 of the weekly digest of keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #29 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

5 Likes

Issue #30 of my rolling coverage of keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #30 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

4 Likes

Issue #31 of my hand-picked selection of keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #31 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

5 Likes

Congrats! Looking forward to the video series. Can’t wait to have KBD in live action.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I have high hopes but will need some time to make this happen.

2 Likes

Issue #32 of my hand-picked selection of keyboard related projects is out: Issue #32 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

As you can see, I’m running out of neat color combos for the cover… Next week I’ll try it harder. :wink:

5 Likes

Issue #33 of my hand-picked selection of keyboard related projects is available at: Issue #33 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

5 Likes

Hey, I just wanted to say that I’ve really been enjoying this! I stopped reading r/mk because it had turned into a hypebeast subreddit (with really lax moderation), and I appreciate the effort you’ve put into compiling fun DIY Keyboard news.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Indeed, r/mk is lost. 3000 weekly posts and I can barely select 10-20 entries which actually make sense and can teach you something. I was going to make this project for a year but it feels I risk my sanity. I’ll see how long I can do this.

Issue #34 of my hand-picked selection of keyboard related projects and news is available at: Issue #34 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes

New week, new issue (#35) of my hand-picked selection of keyboard related projects and news: Issue #35 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

2 Likes

Another great and interesting read good sir!

1 Like

I’m glad you found it useful. And thanks a lot for your support! :hugs:

1 Like

My usual hand-picked selection (#36) of DIY keyboard related projects, tips and news: Issue #36 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

3 Likes

Last week’s featured projects, tips and news available at: Issue #37 of Keyboard Builders' Digest

5 Likes

Some really cool projects in this weeks issue! Thank you for this!

1 Like