Keyboard, Desk, Chairs, Comfort, & Ergonomics

Ye, I like to have it inverted and rest my chin on the neck-stand but it don’t go well with my desk so adjustable table is have to really… :grimacing:

Don’t mind me, just gonna necro this thread and say recently I got this and would highly recommend. Great table slab and setup for the price. I got the 52" version.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-62-in-Adjustable-Height-Work-Bench-Table-HOLT62XDB12/301810799

4 Likes

Got a new desk recently. I actually switched from a sit-stand desk to a regular 4-post desk (I only sit at my desk so this is ok, but the sit-stand desk was useful for figuring out my ideal range re: tabletop height).

I decided against spending a lot of time cable managing, but I also didn’t want a jumbled mess. So I employed some leftover velcro that was laying about, and it turned out quite nice:

This is what it looks like underneath. It took a total of 45 minutes to do this, which includes a 15-minute cookies and milk snack break :yum:

As you can see, I also decided to trial placing my monitor off to the side, so it’s not the focal point of my desk. I read and write and use my laptop at my desk, and this has been a nice change so far. It opens up the “air space” of the desk quite a bit.

10 Likes