Keyboard Storage Solutions

For those who have entered the realm of keyboard hoarding collecting, how do you store your keyboards? Are they stored and difficult to access? Stored and easy to access? In reach? Out of reach? This is how I store my keyboard for easy access.

18 keyboards on the shelves; 2 balanced in-between.

The ‘parking garages’ are great for 60% keyboards (except the 5 degree). For the top racks, I’d recommend possibly lying some thin craft foam if you’re worried about possibly scratching your keyboard.

Link to Keyboard Desk Organizer

What do you use to organize or store your keyboards? TX cases? Random boxes? Shelves? I want to see how everyone stores their boards :smiley:

How do you store your keyboards?

I put up some wall shelves mostly for keyboards but they’ve also acquired other stuff since then. I need to add a few more and make them wider.

As you can see I am almost running out of space on my good old shelves + typearrays solution:

I also recently did a review of the TypeArrays support:

Not sure if posting the same pic is taboo since I just posted in the Keyboard display thread, but here’s mine!

I have a bunch of keyboards that aren’t able to fit into that area so I’m looking into more storage options (or maybe I should just sell some of mine…).

I like that desk organizer @Manofinterests! But I don’t think I have enough room on my desk for it :thinking:

no solution right now but i was thinking about storing them upside-down to keep dust from getting in

or i guess in boxes but that’s a bit boring

I use U Line keyboard boxes (actually identical but cheaper knockoff boxes) and store keyboards in labeled boxes on wire racks in a shipping container.