Keycap unicorns

You mean :droplet: :sweat_drops: :droplet:
Never seen that set, those colors really pop. JTK has had some sleepers.

5 Likes

I might have to wait for R3. I was broke when this ran, and the wait times on GMK had turned me off. Not sure I want it bad enough to pay extra prices.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think they got a bad rep at first because their first few were pretty bad. Most of the later sets that I have from them have been very good

2 Likes

GMK Phantom
A few of the OG Cherry dye subs that are ridiculously expensive nowadays
Oh and also IMSTO’s BSP RGB modifier kit

4 Likes

For me it was GMK Jamón

3 Likes

I mean even don’t is now the same price as gmk. KAT used to be a good alternative but I feel that the prices will only hike from now on

1 Like

Not exactly a past unicorn, but my chance to get dots r2 isn’t looking great, am really hoping that I won’t have to miss that.

2 Likes

GMK Dracula
:vampire::frowning_face:

3 Likes

Wish I had a cAPPA :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Also… r1 Camping

2 Likes

If I can’t scratch together the funds for the kam.superuser plus board it will also be on my unicorn list.

1 Like

anyone got some blue and darkblue keycaps they can reccomend?

What form-factor are you looking to cover? There’s a navy blue SA Filco set that’s not too expensive but it only supports standard layouts. MT3 Dasher is a new blue set in a profile I love, and it supports a few more layouts. Ducky has a Navy / Cyan / Yellow-orange keyset called Horizon, but again only standard support.

1 Like

Guessing by your name, you might be interested in danish, swedish or norwegian keycaps?

In any case, you could dye (at leats PBT) yourself, given a light+medium grey keyset, they would come out with a lighter and darker shade of blue.

ePBT Be the one

1 Like

thanks and yeah im danish

If you like the DSA-profile, I can recommend Signature Plastics keycaps.
They make them in a variety of colours, although their blues maybe to light for you.
SP even started making Danish alphas after I asked them a while ago.
(In my case I asked for Norwegian alphas, but they decided to also do Danish and Swedish/Finnish while they were at it :wink:)

1 Like

MT3 Serika, but I only missed the Black Spacebars kit for some reason.

1 Like

sounds like something you might be able to pick up in Drop extras some day. Keep an eye out for it.

3 Likes

Signature Plastics SA Retro from 2015.

Want. Want. Want.

5 Likes