Laser SA

Wasn’t sure whether to post here or in the IC category, since it’s not my IC … feel free to move the post if it’s not appropriate here.

Anyway, looks like Laser SA is going to be a thing now:

I’m personally not really a big fan of the colorway, but I’m sure a lot of people are going to flip out over this. SA profile seems like a match made in heaven for the whole retro-futuristic aesthetic.

I had mixed feelings on the colorway when it first was available in GMK profile.

Now that I’ve seen so much of it, I have to have it in SA.
I don’t have any idea what keyboard this will go on, but I can’t miss this.

I’m not a fan of the whole set, but I really like the novelties (mitowaves) and the numrow 7segment style. Might have to just get those two.

I like GMK Laser but I do find that the colors are hard to match with boards and are also hard to see very well unless you literally have a light shining down on it (one reason I installed an LED light strip above my keyboard drawer). I know that SP and GMK don’t have the same exact colors available so I was wondering how the SA version would change.

Anyway, SA was my first love when it comes to mechs (and I even like typing on it pretty well) so I think I’ll probably have to get this.