LaserBoost Golden Ticket Giveaway

Wow, that’s super kind of you! I’d use the ticket to finally order an MX-compatible plate for my Z-150 case.

Sir, your generosity is remarkable!
Last weekend I’ve finished building my first prototype and I’m typing on it right now. I’m quite excited even if it’s only a handwired one with cardboard plate. My next step would have been to try acrylic, but a metal plate would be even better.

I will have a plate cut for an interesting 40% design I’ve been working on for a long while!

Those people at Laser boost have really impressed me with there involvement in this community.

I’d use this for making a half plate for my Mechmini 2, with the new PCB I’m designing that has flex slots. Thanks for doing the giveaway!

Drum roll please!

The winner of the Golden Ticket is @stevesie!

I will be connecting with stevesie to get all the details in order but I wanted to thank all of you for being part of this community, participating, and having such cool ideas.

Even if you didn’t win I hope that you’ll be able to make your dream boards come true!

Big thank you to @cijanzen for doing this. Thanks so much! I think I’m gonna do a plate for a custom board with it! I’ll be posting updates once things are ordered.

I would use it to create a first prototype plate for my ortholiniear-grid layout project.
91 votes and 36 comments so far on Reddit

Sorry bud, the giveaway is over!

Alright. Saw it to late, but thanks for the answer :blush: