Leobog Hi75 Prebuilt: Solid in stock, fully prebuilt 75% aluminum with two mode knob and creamy/thocky sound profile all for only $99 | Review and Sound Test

What are your thoughts on this keyboard?

Alright I’ll start by prefacing that I have built dozens of boards….with that said I have not seen a more complete BASE package that is made of quality materials. I started building variants of this board for friends and commissions and has been a go to for a budgeters friendly choice. Great software that doesn’t scare me on my pc lol. Now for mods, get good stabilizers for sure as I’ve received boards with and without stabs (even when they did have them they were not good at all) I highly recommend that you do a tape mod on top even tho it comes with one. The pcb itself is solid. And with that said if you can get one under 65 barebones I’d get it. The absolute worst note on the board is that the knob has a plastic center and is super annoying to get back into its main position. That is my honest review (side tidbit is that if you want to paint the board a small bit of sanding goes a looooooooooong way)

1 Like

I’ve got to agree, this is about the best value in mechanical keyboards that exist in today’s market.

1 Like