Linus Tech Tips shiny keyboard T-shirt

Any Linus Tech Tips fans out there?

Just saw that he came out with a limited run T-shirt with a shiny/reflective keyboard on it.

https://www.lttstore.com/products/rgb-keyboard-t-shirt-ships-in-up-to-4-weeks?variant=32843027415143

3 Likes

Already sold out :sweat_smile:

I hope they release a non-shiny version, it looks cool but those washing instructions sound like such a pain.

2 Likes

I used to run a little t-shirt business with a friend. Can confirm those specialty foils look amazing… until you send them through an average household laundry.

I’ve still got access to some of my pressing equipment and have been thinking about making some keeb-themed shirts lately…

3 Likes

Of course it’s already sold out haha

1 Like

:eyes: yes please

2 Likes

I miss old Linus. Most of his staff is too hyper for me.

I just want more Anthony

2 Likes

Yes @Deadeye - nothing crazy gaudy - but I’d definitely go for some NextLevel apparel shirts (5150?) with some keeb themes.

2 Likes

I gotchu fam.

NextLevel is my favorite shirt for pressing.

I decided to go ahead and do some designs, mocked-up on some NextLevel tees.

I like it when they THOCC:

STRAIGHT OUTTA STOCK:

Monthly Budget:

What do you guys think?

If I can hit an MOQ of ~36 shirts total @ $18 ea plus shipping, that would get me into bulk discount territory for the NextLevel blank tees and cover my other supply costs and production time. I’m pretty new to the whole IC thing but if there’s interest enough to do one of those, I’m open to pointers!

3 Likes

Start an IC thread and collect interested peoples’ info in a google form so you can gauge how many people would be down to clown around town with some dank shirts

2 Likes

I really want that THOCC one! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I feel like a clone of the many faces shirts from the 90’s would work for a keeb shirt.

1 Like

Also, for Cons, the I went to blank con and all I got was this t-shirt.

1 Like

I saw Linus wearing the shirt, and thought it looks nice. But honestly the staggered layout is not something I could wea :wink: At minimum it would have to be ortholinear or some classic ergo layout, such as ergodox …