List of Keyboard Retailers / Shops / Stores / Vendors?

Love My Switches are local to me, so I’m super pleased to see them here. I’m embarrassed I didn’t suggest them, so hat tip to @rpiguy9907!

1 Like

Hello! Would you be able to add Desk Cookies please? We are new but have lots of designs in the works. We focus on deskmats and currently only ship within the US. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Howdy! Welcome. For sure, glad to have you here. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

Hey @ajoflo I just talked to a german cable shop, for Costum and pre made cables, if they would want to be on our list and they said yes.

The Vendor is called: Keycables

Here is the Shop page: https://www.keycables.de

1 Like

This is awesome! We look forward to hearing from them on KT. Updated.

I so hope custom cable makers start a trend of including magnetic USB-C connections. There’s so many niffy possibilities if you can incorporate the LED lights those have into an already premium cable design.

4 Likes

Just updated the table too. This is an awesome master list!

1 Like

Submitting Mode Designs for consideration :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Considered and enthusiastically added. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

Thank you! :handshake:

1 Like

You can add KeyPop I verified they still ship product by ordering something and receiving it :slight_smile:

And

1 Like

These names are pretty clever. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

I hope everything’s cool and it’s just a well deserved break and restful staycation.

2 Likes

Shopmech (shopmech .com) is marked with the closed icon. The website is (and has been) up and running. Also, we have more than just Groupbuys: GB, Keyboards, Switches, Keycaps, Cables, Wrist Rests, Deskmats, Parts/Tools. Can you please fix that?

Thank you!

1 Like

Since the “Closed” icon is in the Region column, our intention was to indicate that it’s not a storefront but a site providing links to them. Like, you don’t sell anything yourself, but help the community find shops that do.

Sure.

1 Like

Ah okay, got it. would it be possible to put some other icon instead because I think it might mislead people to think that the site is down.

No problem. I went with the :heavy_minus_sign: icon to denote the site has no region.

thanks!

kyo.industries is another one
Located in Denmark so i the region is EU

1 Like

Good one. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

Storefront - Kits, Components, Services, Tools
Australia
Shipping globally

1 Like