List of Keyboard Retailers / Shops / Stores / Vendors?

So what do you guys charge if someone decides to not send back their try-at-home sample set? I know you guys say “We require your credit or debit card information for security purposes, but the try at-home program is completely free.” but I don’t see a mention of anything else. Also if shipping is free and someone sends back the try-at-home sample but decides to purchase the switches elsewhere how are you guys able to sustain the free shipping?

Those are all very valid concerns and we’ve considered them when designing this program.

Right now, our try at-home program is in private beta so we can receive feedback from users, but we have been seeing positive results so far.

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

Hey! Would you add us to this list as well?

clickeys.nl/

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

@BoyU just posted about his store and I see it isn’t on the list

KBDcraft

Type: manu/store

Region: :cn:

S/H: worldwide

I’d update it myself but I’m on my phone and don’t want to screw up the formatting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s very kind.

1 Like

Good one! Thanks for sharing. Updated.

@BoyU great shop you got there, and the Kit Adam looks absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

Awesome thread and amazing listings!

Would you add us to list as well?

Site: www.gamergift.nl
Type: :shopping_cart: Storefront
Region: :netherlands: The Netherlands
Merch: Switches, keycaps and keyboards

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Thanks for sharing.

Would you happen to have a link to an English version of your storefront?

No problem, we haven’t got an English page just yet (work in progress!)

1 Like

This is wonderful. Just got clued into it. Nice legend, as well!

1 Like

Nice, thanks bud. @dovenyi also put this together which I think still pulls listings from this one but includes some niffy promo codes and a bit more of the boutique shops.

2 Likes

Shop runners usually contact me directly nowadays, but thanks for the ping. I don’t have gamergift.nl listed yet. On another note: 100 discounts reached today! Actually, 101. I try to keep it standardized so using the KBDNEWS code should work in 20% of all the keyboard shops I know of.

1 Like

I was going to note “Mechs and Co” as being closed, and highly tempted to add the untrusted flag.

However, when I went to edit it told me I couldn’t save because the maximum number of characters in the post had been reached. Perhaps someone with Admin status could change this?

4 Likes

The vendor list is a victim of its own success.

loob.no have changed it’s domain to keyb.no iirc and have been closed too, so I think it can also be removed from the list.

1 Like

OhKeycaps hasn’t shipped any orders in a year. Their Discord is full of angry buyers seeking refunds, and their contact email no longer works. They may merit an untrusted flag.

MKUltra hasn’t been shipping orders, and their Discord is also full of people demanding refunds, though their storefront remains open accepting new ones.

1 Like

Vadym from Vkeycaps (thanks!) went through my list at Keyboard vendors and identified more than 50 unavailable sites (out of 500). Some of them were down only temporarily, but I’ll try to get back with a list of abandoned shops once I’m finished with processing this.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure MKUltra announced they were going out of business, but it absolutely doesn’t surprise me in the least that their site would still be taking orders. Completely in character for that outfit.

1 Like