List of Keyboard Retailers / Shops / Stores / Vendors?

I know I can add things, but I like to have a bit of a review process.

So, I’d like to nominate: https://www.keysculptnerd.com/

Tim, the owner, is out of China. He’s very good to work with and makes custom resin impregnated wood keycaps. Of special note is that he makes Topre compatible caps as well which is somewhat rare.

2 Likes

Very nice. Oh you betcha, this is just amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing. Updated!

1 Like

We have a new storefront. Our store specializes in pre-built, low profile keyboards, switches, and keycaps.
Name: Controller Works
Site: controller (dot) works
Type: Storefront
Region: USA
S/H: Worldwide
Merch: Keyboards, Switches, Keycaps
Promo Code: KEEBTALK for 5% off

5 Likes

Hi,

I found another one - Tastaturen — Titanwolf - that seems legit. They sell only through amazon and otto.de (which is one of the biggest and oldest mail orders in Germany). The page is only in German and they have only 4 mechanical keyboards plus one left side keypad. Aaand they focus heavily on the classical “gamer” stereotype, but they sell them with mechanical switches. 2 boards and the keypad are sold with Kailh blue and the other 2 boards with otemu blue.
They also have other stuff with their brand on it like mice, mousepads and two headphones.

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

kiwiclack dot com

New Zealand’s newest mech store. Switches, Lube, Containers, Custom cables and other parts.

2 Likes

logo

Site: shop.beekeeb (dot) com
Region: :hong_kong: / Hong Kong
S/H: :earth_americas: / International
Keyboards, Parts/Tools, Keycaps, Switches, Cables

Thank you!

3 Likes

2 Likes

keeb4you dot com
Polish from the looks of it.
Launched spring 2022 from what i can see.
Specializing in split kits/ prebuilt splits with cases.

1 Like

Smokey Plates is unavailable, the website and Discord are down, and it was reported Chris made a very ugly exit. I think the entry can be removed.

1 Like

I don’t see Play Keyboard in Taiwan listed yet.

1 Like

That’s embarrassing. Great catch. Updated.

BTW, when I updated the list most of the click counts disappeared. Strange.

1 Like

Do you have any more information about this? Kinda curious, bought a plate from him in 2020

One of my readers reported that he was scammed into paying with friends and family paypal to avoid fees and after a “very weird ordeal” the seller went unresponsive, killed his discord server and later the website too. The buyer offered discord exchanges as evidence but since the website was down, I simply removed the vendor from the kbd.news database.

3 Likes

Hi, We’d love to be added to the list

Site: computerorbit[dot]com
Region: United Kingdom
S/H: UK / International
Keyboards, Parts/Tools, Keycaps, Switches, Cables, Wrist Rests, Deskmats

1 Like

3D Keebs is apparently in the process of shutting down :pensive: I just got their newsletter.

2 Likes

That stinks. But I did pick up some long springs and 205g0 for discount :slight_smile:

Davis had mentioned earlier that she was kind of on the fence about continuing. She loved the community, but I think (as in my interpretation) the business was giving her a lot more stress than she wanted to deal with. So I hope she finds a new happy place and new adventures.

4 Likes

Lemonkeys seems to be permanently closed too. I tried to reach out to the owner but his email address doesn’t exist anymore.

1 Like