List of Keyboard Retailers / Shops / Stores / Vendors?

Bummer. Thanks for the heads-up. Updated.

Hi,

Browsing through eBay I came across a vendor called perixx. Does anyone know https://perixx.com/?
They iffer mechanical keyboards. Doesn’t seem that they offer top if the line stuff. But seem to have a wide range if black, mechanical office keyboards. And some colourful ones.

It seems to be a business founded in germany that also has a US online store.

1 Like

Found this while browsing Mechmarket: Do we have contrakey on the list?

They seem to be running a GB for some keycaps ATM and have lube/tools, desk mats, etc.

1 Like

@fuzzynine @Backspace

The more the merrier, that’s what I always say. Thanks for sharing. Updated. I still can’t say the word Contra without reliving up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, select, start. The 80’s was truly an amazing time to be a kid.

2 Likes

It would be really cool and useful if you could filter by country on this list. It is getting lengthy!

1 Like

Agreed. However, I’m not too sure that’s a thing in Discourse. Sadly. But, @dovenyi built a thing I totally use if I need to find a shop in a particular country. I believe his list feeds off this list but also includes designer storefronts where we mostly post shops. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Beside the one linked by @ajoflo which you can filter by region, I have another interface for the same dataset with countries: Keyboard vendors by country

1 Like

Shopify_ae17c144-1709-4d4e-8072-c38686ccd5ae

Vortex Keyboard

Site: www.vortexgear(dot)store
Type: :factory: Manufacturer / :shopping_cart: Storefront
Region: Asia (Taiwan)
S/H: :earth_americas: International
Keyboards, Parts/Tools, Keycaps, Switches,

Hi, we are Vortex Keyboard from TW and would love to be added to the list.
Thank you :innocent:

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here and keep up the great work. Updated.

1 Like

Ready for the Model M tribute!

2 Likes

This site has some inexpensive switches, springs, shims, and other modding supplies.

4 Likes

Very cool. Great shop, and they have 1.7mm thick PBT keycaps. Dang. Updated.

1 Like

Great find. Items they’re selling suggests they actually know a thing or two about this hobby.

3 Likes

Totally! I’d be all over those ai03 stabilizer shims if I didn’t already have (another brand) on the way.

1 Like

Hey ajoflo,
Can you add us to your list? Thanks for your time!

TaikoHub
Site: www.taikohub.com
Type: :factory: Manufacturer/:shopping_cart: Storefront
Region: :canada:Canada
S/H: :earth_americas:International
Merch: Keyboards

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like

Hey @ajoflo

Can you add us to your list as well? Thanks!

Milktooth
Site: https://milktooth.nu
Type: :shopping_cart: Storefront
Region: :us: USA
S/H: :us: USA
Merch: Switches

1 Like

So what do you guys charge if someone decides to not send back their try-at-home sample set? I know you guys say “We require your credit or debit card information for security purposes, but the try at-home program is completely free.” but I don’t see a mention of anything else. Also if shipping is free and someone sends back the try-at-home sample but decides to purchase the switches elsewhere how are you guys able to sustain the free shipping?

Those are all very valid concerns and we’ve considered them when designing this program.

Right now, our try at-home program is in private beta so we can receive feedback from users, but we have been seeing positive results so far.

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Thanks for sharing. Updated.

1 Like