List of Keyboard Retailers / Shops / Stores / Vendors?

Whew. Updated. Thanks!

1 Like

Dude! Seriously. The neat thing about helping maintain this list is that I must be subscribed to every single mech vendor mailing list this side of the solar system. Some don’t seem to understand how “newsletters” are suppose to work though.

Let’s restock on Monday and send out the newsletter on Wednesday. Oh, you’re already out of stock? This has been super helpful :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Big thanks, to @ajoflo! I don’t have the time, most days, to check websites for their details, during the day and he has been a BIG help, with the formatting and the upkeep of this list.

Just dumped the list into Excel, to get a count… we’re up to 102 sites… Wow, just WOW…

3 Likes

And this doesn’t include a half dozen Etsy sellers like Worldspawnskeebs…

2 Likes

Got a link?

1 Like

if you google ‘worldspawnkeebs’ it’s the first one

1 Like

Another one I just realised is missing (hard to believe there are even more with such an extensive list!):

https://mekanisk.com/ and https://mekanisktastatur.no/

Mekanisk.com - International customers, shipping from China :cn:
Mekanisktastatur.no - Norwegian customers, shipping from Norway :norway:

GBs, Keyboards, Switches, Parts/Tools

2 Likes

Good ones. Updated. Thanks!

1 Like

Four more:

2 Likes

Good ones! Updated.

I just recently ordered from a Canadian store with the cutest packaging and didn’t see it on the list.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks for sharing. Updated.

2 Likes

Love the cursor animation on their UI!

1 Like

Ooo RGBKB has Boba U4s with polycarb tops…

1 Like

Now what is this :open_mouth: Mino is a Quake God from Europe :upside_down_face:

Chris from Prevail Key Co. here, I hate to admit but I just recently found this site because I noticed some people coming to the page from here in our analytics. Not sure who found us but thank you for having us on the list :slight_smile:

Looks like [Vendor] posts are allowed, we’ll make one soon. We’re based in the US, out of Florida and have limited offerings right now but we do have plenty of lube. 205g0, 3203, 105 oil and a lot of it.

Also looking for product suggestions, we want to try and keep items in stock that people want. So just let us know, here or drop by the site. We aim to be transparent and honest as well, so if there are any general questions just let us know.

-Sorry if this kind of response isn’t typical or allowed, wasn’t sure if it was better to reply here or start a new vendor post-

5 Likes

Thanks for the info.

Informational posts are always welcome.

If posting marketing material such as sales, I believe those would require their own post and possibly approval from the KeebTalk owner/@admins.

5 Likes

Cool beans - welcome to the forum. Agreed with Kira - I think if you ask nicely it’s all gravy.

Product suggestions: switch films are a great thing to keep on-hand, alongside springs and maybe a small handful of popular stand-by switches like Gateron Yellows. There are lots of new people coming to the hobby, and many a fresh and curious keeb adventurer are funneled towards the modest golden butter bois.

It would also be really cool to have another place to get Holtite sockets in non-industrial quantities. I’d offer them alongside the Milmax ones, as each has different pro’s and cons with different builders gravitating towards one or the other.

4 Likes

Will do thank you

1 Like