I’ve been compiling this list for some time now, picking them on various sources like reddit, geekhack, and others. Could be useful for someone. EDIT: I’ll add the other places people tell on the comments.
- https://www.laserboost.com/ - carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, other metals by request (contact them first)
- http://lasergist.com/ - stainless steel
- http://bigbluesaw.com/ - carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, acrylics, plastics, carbon fiber (they are expensive for low quantities)
- http://www.sculpteo.com/ - MDF, plywood, acrylics, POM, cardboard
- http://heklasercutting.com/ - mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- https://www.protocase.com/ - cold rolled steel, galvanneal, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, acrylics, acetal
- http://discountsteel.com/ - steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- http://www.cut-tec.co.uk/ - mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brass, copper, wood, MDF, ply, plastics
- https://www.laseralliance.com/ - Acrylic, Aluminum, Basswood, Balsa wood, Bristol board, museum board, chipboard, matte board, Corian, Corrugated cardboard, Corrugated plastic, Delrin, Trade Show Fabric, Foam core, Galvanized steel, Gatorfoam, Hardwood, plywood, plyboo, MDF, MDO, High Density Foam, polyurethane foam, Laminate, Formica, Pionite, Nevamar, Lexan, polycarbonate, Mild steel, Masonite, Mylar, PETG, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, polyurethane, Silicone rubber, Stainless steel, Teflon
- http://www.cutlasercut.com/ - acrylics, ABS, foam, styrene, polypropylene, wood, MDF, paper, cardboard, fabric, rubber
must login to see materials list, so I don’t know which ones they offersee @DogEyes’ reply.
- https://www.lasermaster.co.uk/ (suggested by @Gouty)
- http://www.geerscutting.com/ (suggested by @kohlerm)
- https://stratakb.com/ (suggested by @spacewolfplays)