Longest GB? Best GB? Worst GB?

I haven’t really had any bad experiences with group buys. I’ve really only been in the hobby for a couple of years, but I’ve been involved in a number of keyset buys, and the only problem with those has been the occasional minor delay.

The Grid 600 buy has been the only keyboard GB I’ve been involved in. There was a bit of a delay with the white cases on that one, but the biggest disappointment was that the colors of the anodized aluminum modules ended up being completely different from the renders. So if you bought hoping to pair them with a particular keyset, you were probably disappointed (as I was).

Longest GB? OG Helix Dogbone Designs GB.

Worst GB? My own pre-order for the Cruciformer. It hasn’t been that bad really, I just expected people to deliver on time and I’m stuck trying to explain to people that the parts that are out of my hands. . . .are out of my hands. my money is stuck in the GB until I ship most of the orders, I want to finish it, etc. I can promise, the worst GBs are the one that you run since it can harder on the GB runner than the participants.