Looking for a Novatouch or Masterkeys Pro S

Looking for a Novatouch. Also interested in a Masterkeys Pro S if the price is right. Let me know if you have one to sell.

2 Likes

I have a feeling I know why :wink: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Perhaps…

3 Likes

If you strike out on finding a complete board, I have a partially de soldered Master Keys Pro S PCB and plate that I’ll give you if you pay for shipping. One of the pads is lifted on the PCB (which is why it’s a spare) but it’s definitely salvageable.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Still looking :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m actually just looking for the cable :frowning: the one I bought doesn’t have the cable :frowning:

you mean just the micro USB cable? I’ll trade you the cable for a Novatouch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

hahaha you’ve got a deal! I’m missing the actual jst connector to micro usb female connector

1 Like

Still searching :slight_smile:

I saw a Masterkeys Pro S white led on the local fleebay. 80$. Shiping to me and then you would be 40$. Lemme know if you want my help :slight_smile:

Edit: Cherry browns

Thanks for letting me know. Still holding out hope for a Novatouch.

Still looking! :smile:

Hope you get one.

I sold mine a few weeks ago, I think it would had been a great addition to your collection.

Knife twisting photos

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

That guy thinks of selling

Is the Masterkeys Pro S different in any way from the one sold by Originative?

https://www.originativeco.com/products/cnc-masterkeys-s

I believe that was a late revision by norbauer to accommodate the Masterkeys s PBT version. It came with PBT caps and led indicators in a different spot.

I did manage to get a novatouch, but still looking for yet another at a some point.