Looking for items to review

Hey everyone! My name is coolkeys and I recently hit 1k subs on YouTube! (Click the link to check out my channel)

I’m trying to grow my audience and produce some enticing content, so I would love to hear from any companies or small business or even just regular people to help me out! If you have a product or keyboard that you want people to see, I would love to review it! My reviews are unbiased, truthful and contain my opinions. Be weary, there might be some negative points that I bring up. If any of you want to send me something, feel free to reach out, for my messages are open! Also I am looking to affiliate myself with other companies as well. Please please let me know if you can!

I plan on uploading reviews at least twice a week, and I stream reviews and builds too!

Edit: Just to let you know I’m not asking for free stuff. I am asking to pay a fee to get items for review purposes.

Thank you everyone!

-Ari from coolkeys

2 Likes

Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

I see you’ve done some videos with the GK61xs; there are all kinds of potential branches from there.

• other boards in the same price range and how they compare in some common use-cases

• custom plates of various materials for the GK and how they change things; once you find (or make) a good plate file for your board, you can use it for anything flat that a machine can shape; most accessibly plastic and metal sheets

• different forms of sound tuning and how they change the GK; paper towels is a great jumping-off point for that - what other inexpensive things can further dial-in the compact budget hero? This one has been approached seriously and in jest before, but I think there’s still plenty of room for creativity here

1 Like

Are you asking for people to send you stuff to review for free? ngl that seems pretty tacky to me

3 Likes

Nope. I’m asking if people are interested to send me items for review purposes, that I would pay.

1 Like