Massdrop x Matt3o MT3 Susuwatari Base Set Extremely Close to price drop to $100 with ~1 hour left! (Ended)

Just thought I would mention that as of the last update, Susuwatari was at 986 sets, with 1,000 required to drop from $119.99 to $99.99. I joined since that update, so unless there have been cancellations we only need 13 more base set orders to reach a discount of $20 per person, which is kind of major. At $99, this set should be a no-brainer. If you’ve been on the fence, this is the time to move!

Huge price break and only a few orders away. Only one hour to go!

Looks like we reached the cutoff for the $99.99 price, if anyone was worried about not making it.

We did it! Now I can go to bed :slight_smile:

Night!

Great work! I’m not fully convinced that ABS MT3 can be as good as PBT MT3, so I’m just in for the ortho kit this round. Really interesting to find out what the feel of the final product will be.

I’m glad it made it. Seemed like a close call! I didn’t get in on this after all. Just couldn’t accept those legends for some reason.

Woohoo! :dancer::confetti_ball::tada:

Hmm, I kinda like them. They look more like Selectric II or beamspring legends (more narrow). Who knows what the final product will look like in a year from now though.

Glad I snagged these. They’re a steal at this price!

So excited they hit the final price drop! Now time to take a nap for eight indefinite months until they ship :sleeping:

Haha I super regret not getting enough for an ergodox+dvorak setup.