Mech Madness 2021

Whelp it’s that time of year again…

https://mechmadness.gg/

Once again items that have not shipped can compete against items that have shipped. Overall I think Mech Madness is a bit of a mess, but I still enjoy that it is something that helps bring the community together.

8 Likes

What?? That’s like saying teams that do not exist can compete against real college teams in the NCAA, as long as they have a logo. Just bring your renders… ok. :joy:

But I get it. I guess it’s just fun. (And bragging rights)

3 Likes

Yeah I dunno this thing is just all hype imo whoever has the most hype wins, I remember when satisfaction75 won but like so few people actually had one, i thought it was such a mediocre board irl, kinda turned me off. I’ll probably still fill one out just for funsies

2 Likes

Am I missing something or do you have to look up all the pictures of boards and keysets yourself?..

3 Likes

Seeing these sets and keyboards that shipped broken or never shipped at all, along with a bunch of keyboards that aren’t here at all is so weird. It’s good that there are enough keyboards and keycap sets coming out every year for there to be notable omissions, still weird to miss out on Mysterium and other boards in voting.

1 Like

This going to be more of a catalogue for me to see everything fairly recent. I’ll appreciate it for that.

1 Like