Meetup in Frankfurt, Germany on November 3rd! MECHANICON is back!

Date: November 3rd, 2018
Time: 16:00–20:00

We’ll meet in a friendly atmosphere in a cool location to show off and talk about our keyboards.

:thinking: Do I want this?

Attendance is free! Come over, chat about your hobby, bring your keyboards, try other keyboards, trade/talk/laugh/ :slight_smile:

We finally found a cool location thanks to CandyKeys! You can meet them at the event! They will be there in person and you can view and buy all the things they have in their shop.

If you are just getting started with keyboards, take a deep dive with us! Everyone is welcome!

:star_struck: We will have great special guests:

:gift: And great raffle prices and give-aways by:

:clap: I want this!

We have a Meetup group. Just join us and RSVP for the event, so we know how many people/keyboards to expect:

:cherries: Cherry made a very nice video of last year’s event

Watch this post, I will keep it updated with more information about the event!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
I hope to see you there!

3 Likes

Trying to make it this time!

1 Like

Interested!

1 Like

That’d be quite a drive for me, but also i’m attending a concert on that date, so sadly i’ll pass.
And hope for something in south germany next. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will be there. Third times a charm!

1 Like

I hope you can make it! Make sure to RSVP on meetup so we know how many people to expect!

Will be there too!

1 Like

Glad to hear that! :tada:

Hey I just updated the description and added some of our early sponsors and special guests! :pray: I am very happy that we get that much support and I am super excited for November! See you there! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Good news everyone! Wooting just told me they will join us at the conference! :tada: Try out their Wooting One first hand and maybe even win one at our famous raffle! :gift:

will be there too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll also be at the event! Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

1 Like

Just added The Keyboard Company, Massdrop and Yasin Tahir to the list of sponsors… Thank you so much! The raffle is going to be insaaaaaane! :exploding_head: :hugs:

Pictures? I was busy so i couldn/t attend, but i’m interessted in what my fellow europeans did bring to the table.

There is a collection thread on reddit for pictures.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9u2x3z/mechanicon_2018_aftermath_photo_collection_thread/

1 Like

Thank you all for coming, we had a great time!

Just a heads up:
If you want to know about possible future events, please sign up for the meetup group, so we can notify you!