Meridian - R2 in stock at PrimeKB right now!

So I just happened upon this while browsing some sites to see what was out there right now. https://www.primekb.com/collections/keyboards/products/meridian-r2?variant=41566356537507
Couldn’t help myself, I drowned my Rukia blues with Meridian elixir! :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

I like my Meridian a lot. I have 3 other ergo split boards, but the meridian, with it’s smaller ergo angle, is much more comfortable for me.

2 Likes

This board is a work of art. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that ai03 does a R3 version with hotswap.

1 Like

Awesome to hear! I was curious how the lesser angle on the keys would feel. I think I’ll be in the same boat as you with preferring it cause I did find the ergo angle on the acrylic Alice I had a bit much.

Why did you have to post this? I sat on it for 20 minutes and ended up buying one, then proceeded to put three of my boards up for sale on r/mm hahaha. I couldn’t pass up that Dark Grey. So so good. Thanks for posting this.

3 Likes

LOL, I went back & forth about buying one too. The real crazy thing is these have apparently been in stock since the beginning of the month!? I didn’t hear anything about a Meridian R2 till I stumbled across them the other night.

1 Like

That’s wild! I remember getting into Alice layout not too long ago and loving the Meridian. I eventually settled on a Maja and an MGA Standard, but I think this Meridian is gonna be more my speed.

Post some pics when yours is all built up!

2 Likes

Will do & same for you! I wanna see that Dark Grey with some grey sets like Nines, Boneyard, ASCII. I think a grey on grey contrast would look killer!

1 Like

I think GMK Perestroika or Rouge would hit the jackpot :thinking:

1 Like

I caved and got one. I regretted not getting in on the first round. Dark gray for me. I love my acrylic alice and my MGA, but do find it a bit jarring to swap between a regular layout and the Alice layout. It doesn’t take forever to adjust, but sometimes I like to change things up even within the same day (yeah, I’m mental). Looking forward to checking out the 8 degree rotation.

Key sets of mine don’t usually live exclusively on a single board/build, but I do have some contenders of who will first pay rent: Olivia++, MoDo, MoDo light, Hyperfise Origins, or maybe I’ll finally open my Jamon base kit, lol.

2 Likes