Mix and match keycap sets (post yours!)

My photographic aspirations are higher than my tech and expertise on the topic =P

Le Sour75 (JTK Orange & Pink on Black)

Recieved like 15 spacebars with these 2 sets, attempt at artsy stuff.

Edit* One more for funzies, had a very hard time capturing / correcting this one

9 Likes

Laser Nights (Laser Gaijin with Miami Nights Mods on Toky60)

9 Likes

dass nice!

That is nice :ok_hand:

Dark Cadet (GMK Space Cadet mods with Cherry POM alphas)

8 Likes

Modern Dolch mods & Space Cadet alphas

21 Likes

Great. Thanks. That’s three more GMK Keysets I’m going to have to hunt down and shell out for.

That… is sexy.

what board is this? I love it!

It is the KeyHive SouthPole.

WoB mods, Q:01 alphas, Mr. Sleeves accents

14 Likes

SA Godspeed keys cobbled together from grab bags + SA Carbon alphas and arrow keys on a Filco Minila.

2 Likes

cool looking mix

Nice, the Carbon alphas are very very close match to the actual Godspeed alphas! The GS alpha’s legends are a bit more grayish, but I think you’d literally have to have a set with them next to yours to notice the difference!

DSA granite with some dsa fruits and a 5.5u XDA Spacebar conveniently matching the granite grey.

9 Likes

It’s been a while since I mixed sets.

I used my Q:01 for purple accents on 9009:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFsjKKfn89w/?igshid=19c3h9x3xqjyc

That left me without some of my purple keys on my Q:01 set… sooo

Hyperfuse Origins alphas and accents with Q:01 mods. I likes it!

12 Likes

Hyperfuse origins mods with Honeywell alphas. Could use penumbra solarized or Oblivion Hagoromo as well.

8 Likes

EnjoyPBT WoB & Tex ADA WoB

Edit: And stock Goldtouch for what it’s worth. lol

5 Likes

What didn’t you like about the Tex caps? Laser engraving offputting? I know I dislike it on my dell AT101W caps.

1 Like

The legends started to discolor after 2-3 weeks of use. It made it really hard to see the legends. I also found the scooped nature uncomfortable, when reaching for keys. I kept catching the edge of the keycaps, creating a smaller point of contact with my finger. It started to aggravate my finger tips over long gaming sessions, especially when having to keep a key depressed.

Note: A full board of ADA keycaps do look awesome, when they are new. Also, I prefer only having the F&J keys scooped. so much easier to find my hand positioning, with out looking.

3 Likes

Wow, those wore off fast.