KeebTalk would like to introduce 2 new Moderators!
With their help we will establish rules, when needed, to help this community grow in a positive way.
I would like to share with you all our 3 guidelines and 3 rules for all Moderators (Present & Future).
- Share & promote knowledge about keyboards & the community
- Facilitate an atmosphere of kindness and respect
- Don’t be evil
Rules for Moderators (Don’t do these)
- Participating in a scam or illicit financial behavior
- Includes aiding and abetting
- Use of one’s moderator status to intimidate another member or to take moderator actions for any reason other than in direct, proportionate response to rule-violating behavior
- Intentionally using moderator powers to harass a user by repeatedly taking moderator actions (in the absence of repeated rule violations) or out of proportion to the severity of the original infraction
They will be adding to the list of general rules over time as we need them.
For all of our other applicants and future applicants, we will be keeping all of the applications in a pool to review. As the community expands and becomes more active, we will be looking at our pool of applicants to reach out to.
If you are interested in submitting in becoming a Moderator of KeebTalk in the future, you can submit a form here: http://mechkeys.link/mod-app