Morgrie board on zfrontier

For what this board is I think the caps that come with it are enough for me, I’ll probably never want to swap them. I was basically thinking of this one as the whole package.

That is pretty nice.

For those guys who bought into this board, Alex from zfrontier informed me that they should start receiving their fulfillment this week and should be able to ship soon.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, I’ve been wondering

Anyone have updates on this? I just saw Morgrie posted a Numpad and now I’m interested!

I finally got mine a few months ago, the numpad was an option, I got both that and the keyboard. They look nice but feel like crap to type on with the low profile switches.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_xArVwH_yu/?igshid=wssvslboig05

I wish the numpad/keyboard came as a kit, and that they were VIA compatible.

I won’t deny they look decent though

Is there any way to make the choc switches feel decent? Getting brown was probably big wrong.

Best way I can think of is just a small amount of lube, but I think the only choc switches that feel the most decent are the choc ‘thick’ click ones like the choc jades and navys.

Of course that brings in the issues of sound depending on the individual.

But in general with choc switches and their small travel, I’d probably always stick to either linear or clicky (which in this case is just a linear with a click bar). I think the small distance and the small stems make the tactile choc brown (and possibly choc burnt orange) very muddy in feel.

1 Like