New Vendor - 3DKeebs.com - KBD Fans Stab Foams, T1s, Deskey Films & More Available NOW

Hey KeebFam!!

TLDR: new Keeb parts store with a mission ( 5% of net profits are donated to black girls code and various other non profits) - Check the inventory list below and go to 3dkeebs.com :slight_smile:

Davis Here! I am in the midst of my “soft-opening” of a New Custom Mechanical Keyboard Parts store specializing in Stabilizers. Switches. & Lube. There is a greater mission to the store which you can read more about HERE.

We have been in “soft opening” for about 3 weeks now, so aside from not having all the stock I’d like we ROLLIN!!

My goal is to provide quick shipping ( I ship everyday excluding sunday) and the best customer service you’ve ever seen.

So let’s get to Business - INVENTORY! - At this point you should already be at 3dkeebs.com :wink:

In Stock:

• Kebo Switch Films - low stock
  • Cherry MX Gold Springs
  • KBD Fans Stab Foam - low stock ( I just got these in and they went fast, I have more on the way)
  • Smoke Grey Stabilizers - available as a 60% set, 2U & Spacebars sepeeratly
  • Deskeys Gasket Films
  • T1’s

Incoming

• Gateron Black Inks
  • Krytox 205G0
  • KBD Fans Stab Foam
  • Krytox 105 Oil
  • 60% Carbon Fiber Plates

This is a day job financed business so inventory growth will be slow and steady. I’m here for the community tho and I have a special affinity for Switch modders - there is even a whole section on the site.

Follow 3DKeebs on Instagram - this is where the real Time updates occur - feel free to DM me directly with any questions
There is a Discord - but it is under construction at the moment - you can reach me Directly: davisthegreat#8096

Please leave any feedback, make a purchase, let me know what other switches and custom keeb building parts you would like to see.

6 Likes

Cool! Always happy to see another place to get keeb goodies.

Fancy foam

Ha, that’s fun. The stuff reminds me an awful lot of a thicker heat-transfer vinyl - but hey whatever it is, it works great with my Halo housings.

yes deskey films are the greatest imoand yes its certainly fancy foam lol