NK65s are still in stock 2 hrs later!

Like some of you guys (probably) I’ve been wanting to try out an NK65 and that new blue color was looking pretty sweet, so I sat there and refreshed the page right at 9 this morning to snag one, but it looks like some of the colors are still in stock 2 hours later now!

2 Likes

Good looking out dude! Huge thanks for the notice. Got one.

1 Like

Still there 2 hours later!

1 Like

I mean, $95 is a great price for a keyboard. Very tempting but right now I’m restricting purchases to ones that fall in the ’OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THIS YESTERDAY OR I’LL LITTERALLY DIE! :exploding_head: :scream: :dizzy_face:’ category.

3 Likes

Yup! Same philosophy here. But let JWK drop a new recolor and I’ll chuck a $100 at you! :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I snatched one myself. : D

2 Likes

Blumen and Frost still in stock! I thought I’d never see the day.

Just to clarify, these are the Entry Editions.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Can’t wait to see that frost nk65 : D

1 Like

NK65 Entry Editions have officially sold out as of 3:14 CST

1 Like

Wow that’s big numbers, I just went back and checked the email, there was 1k each of blumen, smoke, and frost

5 Likes

And they’ve got another 5.5k coming in November in more colors? Dang, NK really hit the sweet spot of the market with these.

10 Likes

while I do admire and respect what NK is doing for entry level community members (and dirty flippers), I think there should be a solderable variant and not plate mount pcb

3 Likes

I feel like the NK65 is kinda a funny opposite test in timing.

Many GBs sell out in minutes if not seconds. You’ll see it on Discords and Forums where people will say, “Wow that was crazy, “x” board sold out all 100 units in 37 seconds!” or “Damn, I missed out on all of the extras of GMK “y”. They sold out in a minute and change and I was stuck on the damn Captcha!!!”

With NK65, I feel like people are keeping track of the time in an opposite way like, “Nice, it’s still been in stock for over 2 hours! woo!”

Kinda silly and I love it. definitely shows that Mike & the team at Novelkeys really care and are definitely trying their best to respond to demand.

7 Likes

Well after getting 7 prebuilts I have now accepted this philosophy too lol.

1 Like