NovaTouch USB-C daughterboard

Any boards left? I need it for my norbatouch.

1 Like

can @insolentpotato directly. maybe there are some left

1 Like

dm incoming

1 Like

Are there any remaining? I’ve got a pair of Novatouches I’d like to mod.

1 Like

Send me a DM at your leisure.

Hi, i’m also looking for one if it’s still available, I can’t dm yet because my account is new.

1 Like

Thanks heaps for the daughterboards, flawlessly easy to install!

3 Likes

happy it got to you safely!

Hi @insolentpotato unfortunately I found this thread as a new user and cannot DM you. But do you still have more of these daughter boards? I have a novatouch that I’d love to convert to usb-c.

Thanks so much!

Daniel

1 Like

Hello!

I am currently out of stock of the Novatouch dbs, however, I do encourage folks to DM or comment here so I can assess interest. If there are at least ten people or folks will buy multiples, I’ll look into ordering more.

Count me in for one, maybe you could setup a form to collect emails?

1 Like

noted your interest.
am not keen on collecting data via forms and managing that-- this thread and dms are adequate.

1 Like

Makes sense, it was more for us to be aware when it launches, but I understand how people can perceive it as being a bit invasive.

Thank you!

1 Like

If possible, I’d love to join in as well. Got a nova and rapid-i to convert.

1 Like

Count me in for 4. Got 2x Novatouches, a Pro S, and would like a spare :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Count me in for one please!

1 Like

Hi all,
Am keeping track of comments here as well as DMs and messages from other platforms. It is a good sign. I will update again once I have more information.

TY - potato

3 Likes

End of April 2024 - small restock news

@daniel.hu @fcoury @sdv please check keebtalk or discord dms

@onlyvibes @chuu i will contact you separately as you have indicated wanting more than 1 db, and you are also inquiring about the Pro S or Rapid-I. I need additional time to prep the cables for those bc my limited stock rn is optimized for Novatouch. Disclaimer: I can only confirm the Novatouch combo (cable+db) in my own Novatouch, but not the repinned cable for Pro S/Rapid-I. Please be aware.

The cable pinout for those boards is as follows:

Looking forward to hearing back from you all.

3 Likes

Thanks for pinging me! I want in! I have a Novatouch. I don’t think I can PM you yet given my status.

Daniel

1 Like

Thank you all for your quick response. I’ve reached out to everyone that has expressed interest.
Packages that have been paid for were dropped off at the Post Office today, so please check your tracking numbers for progress.

If you did not receive a tracking number from me, please contact me on Discord or via DM.