PCB with bluetooth

Does anybody know if there is a PCB with both bluetooth and ISO support? Kbdfans had a model called YD68 about a year ago, but it seems it’s not in production anymore.

Only other option I have been able to find is Vortex Tab, but it’s quite expensive and only comes with cherry switches.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure if this is what you’re looking for, but if you’re crafty with Arduinos, there is quite an assortment of Bluetooth keyboard adapter tutorials that you could work off of. I don’t have experience with it quite yet, but I plan to in the future. Hopefully this helps.

Will have to look into that, but I am pretty sure that is not what I am looking for. Too much hassle. A simpler route would be to take the bluetooth part from a wireless keyboard and go from there. Don’t know if that is possible, but it could work.

There’s the G60BLE from Play-Keyboard

But you’ll probably have to wait for a Round 3 if there is one

Thanks! That is exactly what I am looking for.

Just a heads up assuming you get your hands on one - it may be difficult to find a battery thin enough to fit inside of a case without modifications.

I have that PCB(G60BLE) and I have so far not seen a case with enough space other than possibly the KBDFans WKL Tofu case that could easily fit a battery with little effort. You will probably need something with at least 5-6mm clearance to accommodate a battery and solder joints / hotswap sockets.

If you’re willing to put in the time and possible expense, fantastic. I would actually love to know what case you end up with. But otherwise, assuming Bluetooth is an absolute necessity, I would probably just go with a ready made board.

Ready made boards with bluetooth is somewhat limited as an ISO user. Vortex tab is an option I have considered, but then I am stuck choosing just between cherry switches.

Current plan is to try and get an G60BLE, after the GB has shipped out.