PFU Fujitsu HHKB Show & Tell Online Event

PFU Fujitsu HHKB Show and Tell

Hi Keebtalk,

Please join us on Friday, April 9 at 4pm PT at the PFU Fujitsu HHKB Show and Tell Virtual Community event.

This hour and half live streaming event brings to the community NorCal Mechanical Keyboards Meet Up host, Huey Hoang and an exclusive guest from Japan, Daisuke Kutsuwada.

Kutsuwada-san leads the product innovations and strategic roadmap for HHKB|REALFORCE and will join us live from Japan to engage with the community in future product discussions as well as a live demo.

Attendees will be eligible to enter in a drawing for a free HHKB Professional Hybrid Type S keyboard, keyboard bridges that will be part of the live demo and one of a kind HHKB branded lucky charms from Japan!

Register for the event here:

17 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Y’all may or may not see the HHKB HG :eyes:

7 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

POGGGG!

I’m looking forward to it!

It’s happening today! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What software do you need to watch it? Zoom?

I think you should be able to just click the link in the email you received, and the webcast will open in your browser.

3 Likes

Some interesting slides from the event -

15 Likes

I wasn’t able to catch the livestream due to work.
Will the VOD be posted anywhere at some point?
If not, were there any interesting announcements?

6 Likes

Thank you for the event!

Some interesting Qs and As:
Hi, will blank colored sets ever be brought back?
Yes we are definitely going to increase the accessories selection in availability in US very soon!

Are you ever going to release the HG edition again?
Thank you but it’s not likely as it was a limited edition - but we have another surprise coming this year :wink:

Have you talked with Norbauer at all to release special Norbauer editions?
We just might :wink: stay tuned!

2 Likes

VOD will be shared by the PFU Fujitsu team, and additional Q&A will be answered on their blog, I’ll share posts here when everything is up :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That’s awesome!

I found HHKB T-Shirts HHKB 関連アイテム|PFUダイレクト
and some new accessories HHKB オプション|PFUダイレクト

3 Likes

mini wrists rests are new, they’ve just started selling them on Amazon JP.

Ouch, seems like I missed the event, just found about it today.