Photoshop Shortcuts?

I’m going to start learning Photoshop and I’d like to aid my self in learning the shortcuts.

Should I buy something like this Photoshop Shortcuts Stickers Decals or should I get the ENJOYPBT PHOTOSHOP DYE-SUB KEYCAPS SET.

The Decals seem like they might be more informative and they are a lot cheaper, but the EnjoyPBT keycaps will last longer (Thought I don’t know how often Adobe changes Photoshop keyboard shortcuts…).

Any and all thoughts are always appreciated.

2 Likes

I don’t think I could apply 50+ stickers perfectly on the keycaps :wink:

In the 1980s they used to Commodore make silicon covers for games to aid in shortcuts. Unfortunately the closest thing now for PhotoShop is specific to Mac keyboards. https://www.amazon.com/XSKN-Photoshop-Shortcut-Keyboard-Silicone/dp/B01DCZLCXI/

Good luck on your PhotoShop adventure!

1 Like

I think if you keep at photoshop, you’ll be doing the most command commands repeatedly and learn them by repetition as you learn more and more. That’s how it’s been for me, so I personally don’t think specific stickers or keycaps for shortcuts or whatnot would actually work for learning. I think the dye sub set looks cool and I’d get it just because it looks cool, but not because I’d want to use it as a photoshop aid.

3 Likes

Not sure if you’ve seen it but there is, in fact, an IC for a set designed for specifically this right now by a person I know.

2 Likes

I saw that, and it is really nice. But I would want to change out every set for every program, lol. I use them all frequently enough in my job.

1 Like

Honestly think kapowaz could run mini GBs after the initial one to expand it with kits for everything, pretty sure the demand is there

EDIT: Okay, I doubt enough folks want an InDesign kit but I do

2 Likes

@CosmicKira I reckon you should wait. You’ll learn a lot (and have more fun, perhaps) by clicking around the interface and discovering tools, and you’ll pickup the shortcuts for tools you use frequently in no time.

After that, you’ll be in a better position to decide whether you want the legends as a mnemonic or because you dig them (or both :)).

I want :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, for your responses!

Going to hold off as of right now.

3 Likes