Piggy 60% - Big Bezel Boi - what do people reckon?

I love it but it might be too rich for me. Anyone else interested?

7 Likes

Joined for HHKB e-beige. Very excited for this big bezel piggy!

5 Likes

Got the HHKB purple. I wanna touch those thicc purple bezels. I kinda wanna lick em :tongue:

6 Likes

Calm down @TaehaTypes :joy:

1 Like

:eyes:
damn that polycarb tho… I love how the large volume of polycarb with no screw holes in it looks, like a foggy void, it really lends itself well to the massive bezels.

1 Like

How does a big thicc boy like this work in practice?

Is that bezel big enough that you can rest your wrist on it? Would you need to use a wrist rest all the time with this guy?

1 Like

Love the bezels. I looking for something just like this for my Skywriter set. But probably not at that price tho.

A bit too shallow to be a built in wrist rest. I’ll probably use it without since it’s a 5 degree incline.

1 Like

I tried to check out some typing tests of the elephant board but everyone was typing with floating hands :man_facepalming:

you gotsa float if you want da piggy

1 Like

Couldn’t decide between ewhite and polycarb so got both.

2 Likes

I went for the Red HHKB - this has endgame written all over it. Glad to see others are jumping in as well.

Ah yes, proper technique :smirk:

1 Like

seriously considered this myself. I was thinking red would look great with MT3 white on black.

I’ve gone for the red - was thinking something SA profile but maybe black on white. Either way it’ll be a stunning look.

2 Likes

I don’t really buy keyboards anymore since I have so many, but this board just hit all the right spots for me. I’ve been wanting a board with really thick bezels, so I had to get one. I picked the white with an HHKB layout, but man it was tough to choose just one. All the options are great, and I’m excited to get this one.

1 Like

Jackie really knows how to make a thick bezel

1 Like

I couldn’t resist the chonky bezels on this one. Went in for the red and all the gold brass bits. I’ll probably put GMK Sloth or Minimal on it

1 Like

Looks like a 60% pingmaster

I’m going for this look.

2 Likes