Pogo connectors used by Ultimate Hacking Keyboard specs?

Hi, I am currently designing a modular mechanical keyboard, and for some time I’ve been struggling with the physical connection between the “modules”. For some more info about it, you can check my self-introductory post.
So, just this morning, I found out that the Ultimate Hacking Keyboard has a way of joining both halves and connecting their modules that’s very similar to what I had thought to use, and as the electrical design files are open-source, I gave a look to see if I could adapt it to my needs.
The problem is, there were some things I didn’t quite understand how they worked. I know those connectors are on a separate PCB, but I couldn’t find how they were connecting to the main boards, and as I don’t have a UHK nor $275 to spare, I can’t give it a look to see how it works.
So, if anyone here has some idea or has a UHK and is willing to disassemble it and take some photos for me it would be great!
Anyways, as a side note, I hope y’all have or had a great day! :smiley:

4 Likes

It looks like MillMax provides such a thing, although I’m not sure if they are exactly the same as on the UHK.
Here is a mouser link here:
https://eu.mouser.com/new/mill-max/mill-max-target-connectors-contacts/

Happy browsing :stuck_out_tongue: