Post Your Keyboards!

Actually a quick clarification question, when you say it alters the feel of the switch, in which way do you mean it? In a good or bad way?

Current collection, minus a Polaris that I just got sent off for a build service.

• HHKB Pro 2
  • Novatouch w/SA Vilebloom
  • HHKB Pro JP w/Hasu controller, pending 3204 and Deskeys #3 rings
  • acrylic VE.A, 60g MX Zilents with GMK Oblivion mounted on it
  • Lubrigante, Gateron Black Inks with Cherry tops

Lubrigante updated with GMK Dots.

9 Likes

Amazing build, when I read Pi zero I was mind blown, I didn’t even know you could do that.

I just couldn’t resist posting to this thread as well!

• Norbaforce Mk II in VHS powdercoat
  • Realforce R2 RGB PCB with deskeys silencing rings
  • DSA Miami Dolch
19 Likes

what a shot!

1 Like

Yay for 40%s with dedicated arrow keys! That’s totally what I dig, too. (And currently also trying out 30%s. :slightly_smiling_face:)

Also have one UT47.2, one Vortex Core (was my first 40%) and multiple MiniVans. I also have one Keebio Fourier which was my first split keyboard. I usually used it fitted together, not split… Oh, well. :slight_smile:

Don’t have Plancks as I’m not that much into ortholinear layouts. Have the Zlant instead. (And I love the idea of an semi-staggered, semi-ortholinear layout like the Alpha28 has. :slightly_smiling_face:)

Definitely need to make a group picture of my keyboard family once, too.

MT3 Godspeed mounted

5 Likes

Nice! I’m really liking MT3 caps on my Plank as well.

1 Like

Interesting combination of Godspeeds two colorways. Looks better than I expected. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a new build but finally got around to photographing it.

Bonus album:
https://imgur.com/a/afgH9ep

15 Likes

Ooh, that turned out gorgeous! Love the switch/case pairing on that.

1 Like

Norbaforce R2 with MT3 Serika :heart:

10 Likes

Thanks, agreed! Turned out better than I expected.

Looks awesome!! Got in on this GB and am hoping to get it in a couple weeks :crossed_fingers:t3:

My kind of Wonderland

4 Likes

Hey, that looks great :slight_smile:

How can you compare the alpha’s color vs dev tty alpha’s color ? I’m thinking of getting a Hiragana alpha set to use it with Triumph mods … Thanks :slight_smile:

Oh you have them!
I have no news on MT3 Serika GB.
When did you received them ?

The alphas on the Serika are more warm white/cream vs the dev’s grey.

Yeah I think mine was part of the first batch out cause I got a tracker from them early last week. I’ve talked to a few others who are in the same boat and still waiting for tracking unfortunately. Hopefully you hear from them before the end of this week.

Juste saw on the net that Zambumon annonced that production was completed and sent to Drop for delivery.
And I had my shipping notification yesterday :slight_smile:
This is happening !