Post Your Keyboards!

Grazie!

• Heavy-9: K2
  • Stock switches (Cherry MX Black) and stabilizers
  • GMK Hennessey + GMK Belafonte Accents
  • Dwarf Factory Gaea’s Crown: Terra Flora

At some point, I’ll stop breaking-in these MX Blacks and desolder and tune them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

All five major variants of M122!

22 Likes

Wowzers!

2 Likes

I love that blue diver helm accent. I wish he would have made two of them or at least one in 1.5u.

1 Like

Yup, I agree. That’s likely my favorite novelty from the set.

An unusually-fab GK61x

Excessive pictures in the workbench thread.

12 Likes

Oh wow, those cases really do look nice.

1 Like

I finished a couple, well, one that actually took some work and the other that took considerably less.

First, we have a Sinc in a P3D case. I’m using it now for the home PC and I’m really beginning to enjoy the split. I wasn’t sure about splits, but now I’m finding this ability to be very comfortable. I’m a bit broad across the shoulder so I usually tuck my arms in to type on more traditional keyboard layouts.

It’s a pity this is on the bottom.

14 Likes

Next, is the Glorious GMMK Pro which I’m going to start using as my work keyboard. It’s really a decent keyboard. I’d heard various reviews so I was kind of expecting to be underwhelmed, but instead I’m really excited about it.

It’s sturdy, it’s solid as a rock, and it sounds really nice to type on. The keycaps I’m using are the puddings for a GMMK full-size, so of course it doesn’t have the keys necessary for this board. So I had to order the appropriate set. You win again Glorious!

Party mode!

7 Likes

Burgundy Tofu84

• Mods - O-ring mounted on outer standoffs, no screws on middle standoffs (will experiment with removing them)
  • Switches - Boba U4T Lubed Only (3204) -
  • Stabs - Zeal Stabilizers (205g0)
  • Keycaps - ePBT Black Japanese
  • Plants - Borrowed from girlfriend :stuck_out_tongue:
14 Likes

GK61x - one step away from being a keeb of Theseus; only the PCB remains from its namesake.

• Art Box Browns
  • GMK Red Samurai R1
  • Cherry Plate Mount Stabs
  • Aftermarket Alu Plate

I’d had this burger-mounted in a pearl-colored case with pudding caps yesterday, but the GK’s mounting slots were just a bit too wide for the o-rings to support it reliably. I may revisit the method with another PCB later.

I’ve had Red Samurai since its original run, but after it didn’t fit as well as I’d hoped with a particular keeb, it’s been in the closet until today - and I really like how it looks with this resin case. I’ll have to get some better photos in the daylight soon.

Edit; here’s one, more pending:

13 Likes

A polycarbonate UT47.2 with lubed NK Creams and DSA Paperwork. Really getting into 40s and I love the amount of switches on the bottom row so it’s super flexible.

13 Likes

This is the way.

3 Likes

Really getting into 40s as wide as 60s.

Beige is the way.

24 Likes

I get some strong Mini C64 vibes and I dig it.

2 Likes

Haha, that’s funny I almost put a Commodore logo on it!

21 Likes

<chef’s kiss> Wonderful!

1 Like

Keebs of theseus are so much fun. I just built this magicforce to relive the later 2010s (and I’ve had all the parts for years)

• Outemu Silver linears w/ 3204
  • DSA Otaku
  • NK Platemount stabs
  • Tragicforce PCB with Elite C and USB C pigtail
10 Likes

Finished up this puppy over the weekend. 9 months of group buys finally coming together :sweat_smile:

• Think6.5v2 in Schrödinger Ivory with the stock FR4 plate and all the foam goodies it came with
  • Zealios 67g and Zeal stabs
  • DSA Vilebloom
17 Likes

I love this! What case is that?