Post Your Keyboards!

jesus christ that ostrich…

@batonnoir what part of the world do you live?

Oh my goodness, I love those keycaps, I must get myself a set. How is the quality and the texture?

Ok I take it back… it’s only for Topre :sob:

3 Likes

I am a fairly recent transplant from Japan to England! :running_man::dash:

biip made a version for MX (group buy already closed…): https://candykeys.com/group-buys/epbt-extended2048

… and a GB (I guess?) for MT3 profile version with more diverse layout compatibility and expanded icono sets is running on Drop: Drop + biip MT3 Extended 2048 Custom Keycap Set | Dye-subbed PBT Keycaps | Custom Keycaps

2 Likes

I ordered way too much of that set from Drop, but I’m really quite eager to see how bad my indecision gets when it comes to actually choosing which board to put them on. It should be quite the crisis.

4 Likes

Welcome to UK and many thanks for the link. I’ll pass on the drop GB, I have a big dislike for them.

2 Likes

Fascinating. I would think Topre lovers everywhere would take notice of Norbauer’s work, even if they live in Japan or other parts of the world. Would be interesting to see it take off at some point

1 Like

9 Likes

Damn I am jealous, there is no logic to their delivery schedule, I am still waiting on my delivery update tbh. Even if I end up selling it sealed lol. I know love the alice layout :smile:

Very nice !

2 Likes

Candybar Lefty

12 Likes

Am I the only one who gets OCD nervous when someone posts a picture of their board with something that could scratch it or ruin the anodization? This isn’t as bad people taking photos on a rocky beach or holding it over their high-rise balcony, but it it stressful nonetheless!

Very nice candy bar! Were you able to tame the sound? I had one, but it was too loud for me (could have been my choice of plate).

2 Likes

Understandable. I’ve yet to scratch anything though and I put knives on a lot of things lol.

Yeah, it’s stuffed to the gills with shelf liner. Also has a CF plate, so it’s overall okay. Not the best sounding board I own, but not offensive.

1 Like

122-key Model M battle trio!

21 Likes

I’ve got a friend for you.

22 Likes

Looks nice! what’s the case material for this? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! What’s that keycap set? Very unique.

I’ve just got the Oblivion :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Cast resin. Not my best sounding keeb - but easily my best looking.

I got mine on Dorp, but they’ve also shown up on Aliexpress and KBDFans. Aside from the black and white ones I got, there were a few other colors as well. I believe they were made by NPKC, though I don’t think there are any in stock at the moment.

1 Like

Hey Deadeye! I think it sounds pretty good though! *No Longer New* Alopow 60% Resin Keyboard Case Typing Sound Test - YouTube

1 Like