Post Your Keyboards!

Show them switches! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Ok well that does answer a question I decided not to ask earlier today haha

1 Like

https://kprepublic.com/products/reddragon-k605-alien-super-big-keyboard-with-extra-big-blue-switch-back-lit-panel-usb-abs-keycap-ergonomic-rgb-led-nkro

“Ergonomic”

3 Likes

“Hunt and punch”

3 Likes

Because it is too expensive.

I love dodgy translation so much

1 Like

Why do I want this so badly

1 Like

If you do actual want one, it’s like $140 at Microcenter.

1 Like

Out of stock sadly.

5 Likes

The secret to a deed sound. Giant switches and keys.

1 Like

Box Navy and Novel Keys Big Switch for scale.

15 Likes

Rama Works Kara /w Tangerines

26 Likes

That looks awesome, what kind of coating did you put on that?

Thanks. What do you mean by “coating”? Maybe the lighting in the picture makes it seem like there is something on the keyboard. It is just two plain white soft lights.

Just couldn’t match the kara in the pic with any of their r1 editions.

1 Like

Looks like the Noct colorway? It came out a lot more opaque than translucent as the renders showed :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

The IBM 5576-C01 from 1994. A Japanese-exclusive Model M-based keyboard that to my knowledge was made specifically for a single system - IBM PS/55E, an all-in-one PC. It’s most likely the rarest TrackPoint keyboard IBM made.

An interesting fact is that its moulds were used to later produce the Unicomp EnduraPro, Ultra Classic and SpaceSaver M keyboards. The most notable feature is perhaps its large rotating stand. It can be used to park the keyboard on its back well, I’m guessing to allow you to increase space on your desk as needed. It’s cool, though. Very cool!

18 Likes

Sometimes I see pictures of vintage keyboards, and I wonder if we’re being adventurous enough these days :thinking:

5 Likes

I think it wouldn’t hurt to explore more options out of the box in design and general thought processes of designing a keyboard and its features :thinking:

4 Likes

Keymacs with blue alps.
I occasionally start up notepad just to type some random shit on this board.

27 Likes