Post Your Keyboards!

This is a really nice polishing work !!!

That color scheme works! Just need to adjust your mouse RGB to match :smiley:

$#@! that looks so amazing. Clean af.

Welcome! How are you liking those lubed Reds?

This is my first “fully custom” board and am still using it! I really love how it looks!

9 Likes

Oh man, you have no idea they are absolutely amazing to be fair I am coming from using a rattley razer keyboard. But they’re so smooth and sound amazing. :laughing:

2 Likes

True I’m thinking of trying to color match it to the case in the picture I decided to go with white to match the caps. :smiley:

2 Likes

Im currently leave it as is, but I will polish it once again when I get the coating spray can.

1 Like

11 Likes

My first tkl, an E8.5 with boba u4ts and nicepbt BoW.

Dont mind the . instead of the right arrow key.

14 Likes

Been waiting a while to set this one up: Grid 650 with Flash Module, GMK Lunar / Astronaut Deskmat, and GMK Apollo Novelties. Forgive the potato quality photo.

20 Likes

Beta JS finally shipped!

24 Likes

A bit late, but thats some nice schiit!

Ah yes, much has changed since. But I did love that combo with the norbaforce.

The Retro84.
Inspired by the color scheme of workbench 1.3 for the Commodore Amigas (red cursor, blue background). I’ve went with more vibrant colors to make up the difference between old fashioned “creamy” colors and todays usual shiny white attitude. Also other colors that remind me of the old WB colour scheme were not available.
Man, sometimes I wish I were back in the old days with my A500. When school didn’t suck like work nowadays.

12 Likes

A wild GMMK Pro has appeared!

14 Likes

More pics of my Angel65 on my Instagram Post

20 Likes

Those bezels are so great! They totally bring out the cherry in cherry profile.

3 Likes

much love for my brand new customed Skyloong keyboard, solid as rock, heavy like a brick, simply satisfied :innocent:

12 Likes

does it come with optical or normal switches? I’m confused with which keyboard by skyloong uses optical and which one uses normal mechanical switches.