Post Your Keyboards!

I have finally built my Hidari. In a moment of keebnesia I thought I had ordered a totally different color, and so had no keycaps ready that matched it well. Did the best I could with Bushido R1.

The crazy way you connect the bottom weight gave me some heartburn, but ended up working just fine.

Essentially you put the screws in for the weight, but do not attach the weight.

You then put the top assembly on and FLIP IT OVER praying the the screws you just set in the interior screw holes don’t pop out and roll all over.

You screw the top assembly on and then FLIP IT OVER again, hoping the weight screws naturally settle back into their countersunk holes and then screw the weight on without being to see the screws through holes in the plate.

Somehow, this worked first time.

11 Likes

Plain Jane Me w/ BSP keycaps

18 Likes

13 Likes

Better pics coming (too lazy to get the DSLR out last night) but I’ve created my greatest board yet uWu:

-KFE CE
-CEM-3 PCB, 1mm thinboi
-POM half plate
-Diamond polished MX Blacks (TX 67g long springs)
-GMK WoB with R0+R5, WoB Shinethrough, CMYK, uwu macro kit
-TX stabs

I still need to make a recording, I love the way it sounds now :grin:

9 Likes

@rpiguy9907 @Andreas Sorry for the late reply. The bottom one is a keyboard I designed called Skyline. The keycaps are GMK Katakana. I also took the pic under a street light at night

4 Likes

Great work with the keyboard, it looks awesome.

Anyone know which 60% keyboard case is at the top-center? Can’t recognize it but liked the pleasant rounded edge radius and relatively narrow bezels.

1 Like

I can’t help, but I’m digging the keycaps! Wonder what they are… :wink:

Looks like one of the Mojo boards from Melgeek.

I think the Mojo has wider rounded edges, such as the Mojo in the bottom-right corner (but maybe it’s the camera playing tricks). I later PM’d them so I’ll def update the post if I hear back.

My other guess is a white SK61

1 Like

My TGR x Linworks Dolice
GMK pink on navy
Rara V2 switches
Staebies
PC plate

18 Likes

Yep it’s the Epomaker lite. Epomaker Lite – epomaker

I got it via Kickstarter, not sure if they are for sale right now or not. It’s cheap feeling compared to my other boards, but slightly better than keychron.

3 Likes

Basically an SK61 yeah

It’s apparently the Epomaker Theory set, as also seen in Dude’s link (thanks for the reply!).

2 Likes

Doh! Thanks! I actually ended up doing a reverse image search :face_with_spiral_eyes: look first, ask questions later 🫣

Thanks for the reply though!

1 Like

Shit that’s clean, I need one immediately

1 Like

Very nice one!

Family pic :grimacing:
All were inspired by the same keyboard - the G80 1800

I haven’t built my RARs yet. I don’t think I have the energy :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

love it. I own a silver RAR. It’s gorgeous. One of my favorites. That lilac one is stunning.