Post Your Keyboards!

Great! I’ll be making one.

When I took mine to Ireland a few weeks ago I was tempted to just ship him this over the channel. :smiley:

Gray Cod67 w/ Tealios

12 Likes

Could you post some more pics of the Tofu? Might buy one but haven’t seen a lot of it yet obviously.

I would also like to see more pictures of the tofu!

left it at work, will get back to you next week!

My current baby: TX60, Mod-H, 9009 and Lilly pad Birb

11 Likes

hahaha i would trade my canoe for that kayak! that’s really awesome!

My work setup:

Close-up of the Jelly Key Blue Little Dot artisan that I love so:

I think my next build will be a split spacebar 60% :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Best picture I have of my current board.

Noxary 268 AG Prototype, Brass 1.5mm plate, pre-retooled MX Blacks, GMK 9009 R1 (with R2 backspace) :hugs:

9 Likes

Clueboard, lubed spring swapped tealios, GMK HF origins

12 Likes

Wew very nice, and heh I remember you saying in the 9009 thread that you were going to get R2 just for the backspace. Seems like you actually did it :grin:

Lol for now I did. I needed another keyset for my prototypes, but I don’t have any right now so I’ve stolen it!

My current daily, Profet Ergo with Royals

10 Likes

Finished this little project last night. Need to get a replacement spacebar tho.

Purple r3 Clueboard with Mod PBT keycaps and Zilents.

7 Likes

Nice moon

Some oldies but goodies

27 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t really want to go through and post every single one of my boards, so I’ll just show off a few of the things I have built in the past year.

First up, my most recent build, light blue AMJ40, 35g Lubed Zilents, and DSA Seafoam

Next we have my previous AMJ40 that I snagged pre-built on mechmarket, and I’m glad I did. This is essentially my only board with linears, and they are a lot more fun to type on than I expected! Vint black stems in zeal housings, “gunmetal” grey case, GMK Plum

Continuing on down the 40% train is my most recent Minivan featuring 62g Zeals and GMK 9009 with the 40s kit. I am actually using this as my primary board at work right now!

Wrapping up my 40s is my acrylic Pearl. As far as I know, this was the first acrylic one. The PCB is one of the prototypes that Kooba sent me so I could get QMK running on it. The case was cut by /u/thebeephaha for me, and is my favorite layer-case by a pretty wide margin. The switches here are just some old gat browns that I had sitting in a drawer.

Bumping up a size, I have what I think was one of the first assembled M65As, as well as one of my first real experiments with switch modding. I got the QMK pcb (and was the first to push it up into mainline qmk!), brass plate, grey (not silver) case, 35g Zealios, and GMK Coniferous.

Finally, my largest current board and my frequent go-to for work, my Deltasplit 75. The plate here is aluminum that I had waterjet cut locally, the rest of the case comes courtesy of /u/jolimon. Switches are 62g Zealios, and then GMK Muted is on top.

Sorry my pics aren’t up to the bar that @ChrisSwires is setting up there, but hopefully our shared 40% love can drive us through the lower quality pics :joy:

15 Likes

I really like this! Have any more pics?