Post Your Keyboards!

Not a photo, but here’s a typing test of my Evija HG HHKB

14 Likes

Recap shot of my two years in the hobby.

NUI40 – Milkshake Keycaps, Kailh BOX Navy Switches

Planck V6 Drop Kit – Gateron Black Ink Switches

Input Club Kira – Kailh BOX Jade Switches

DZ60 – KBD 5 Degree Case, Zeal Zealio V2 68 Switches, Maxkey Foundation SA Keycaps

Leopold FC660C – Norbauer Heavy-6 Case, KBD Sliders, Maxkey SA Keycaps, DES Silencing Rings, BKE Redux Light Domes

15 Likes

hat sounds really good! Looks gorgeous too.

Hopefully, the last time my UT47.2 looks like a patchwork quilt lol. Came across the dark gray aluminum case the other day and it was the last one! Had been using this board to test switches since it is a little unstable for daily use with just the skeleton standoff assembly I currently have going. Excited to use it as an actual keyboard now.

Just a bit stuck on which keycaps to get. The usual case of it is either an already ended group buy, or bright green. I am looking for something more understated. Gray/Black/White.

9 Likes

Love the UT47.2 - here is mine:

8 Likes

MC-76K "Fat Boy"

Built with lubed and filmed H1’s, rocking Crimson Cadet. Love this this chonky boi.

25 Likes

4 Likes

Lovely. How’s the typing experience?

It’s pretty great. You can remove the mounting pins to make it a little flexier or add more to make it stiffer in areas. I am just using two in the top corners and four across the bottom row. This board is so cool.

5 Likes

That’s insane !

That’s a awesome keeb! When did I miss out on it? :upside_down_face:

Decided to finally jump feet first into a couple of things I’ve been pretty resistant to in the past: Linears and ABS caps. I gotta say…I was wrong on both counts.

This board is a polycarb Klippe with a WT60-D Weirdflex PCB, Mekanisk polycarb plate, with lubed/filmed Creams. I’ve been using it for a week now and I really, really like it.

https://imgur.com/yUYbb8z
It’s has some serious flex as you can see below. I’m really enjoying it so far.

https://imgur.com/a/LoGokdt

11 Likes

heck yeah! this looks like a super fun board, mega flexy linear builds are about as fun as it gets IMO

1 Like

1992 going back on the canoe today. I originally wanted to put this set on a bigger board because it’s sooo good with all the colors but it just works so well on this lil dude

9 Likes

Nice first post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally built my NK65. I call it my “Dessert Board”.

• NK65 e-white Aluminum
  • TKC Banana Split Linear Switches (Lubed 205g0, Filmed Deskeys 0.3mm)
  • Infinikey Cafe Keycaps
  • Stock plate mount stabs (Lubed 205g0, electrical tape mod)

Family shot (so far).

I don’t have a ton of experience in this hobby. I’ve owned 3 boards so far, all on the lower end (Tofu 60%, KBD67 mkii and this NK65). However, I am honestly extremely impressed with the quality of the NK65! For the price, it is amazing… and then it comes with a fantastic case!

13 Likes

Way to make an entrance! Incredible collection!

4 Likes

dude… That’s a lot of Norbaforces. Is there a favorite?

1 Like

That bottom weight on the Eniigma Infinitum does look pretty sexy when it catches some light.

Note you can see the edge of my monitor reflected in the bottom right of the weight. A single monitor is all I use for most of my shots.

19 Likes

I know all of your secrets now!
Time to ascend.

4 Likes