Post your Topre boards

dare i say return of fox works… :smiling_face_with_horns: i kidding!!

2 Likes


went on a little walk today and grabbed some pics

12 Likes

Wowzers :star_struck:

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning, knocked it outta the park with this one beez!

2 Likes

Took the Feneca (Fake Seneca) out for a photo shoot. This is an Aerospace Norbaforce, with R2 internals, BKE lights (real ones), des sliders, R&D 1973 caps, and a Lividity Observer artisan. This board was built by the legend @Jucko and I was lucky enough to be able to acquire it off of him. It is a fantastic board, and I am very happy to have a Norbaforce back in my life.

12 Likes

New build! I did a full size R1 WKL board and painted it terracotta. This paint has a nice rough matte texture just like the real thing. I initially put beige blanks on it, but I think I am preferring the black ones that match with the sticker.

R1 WKL RF
Terracotta paint
Astro Weirds
Unsilenced sliders and housings
0.7mm poron rings
Black blank URSA keycaps/Beige blank URSA keycaps

11 Likes

So glad you’re enjoying it dude! These pics are incredible :smiley:

2 Likes

Some pics of my stock `03 KB300 I brought on vacation this year :smiley:

Artisan is an Alpha Keycaps C-3P0 Tutré

More pics

This text will be hidden

8 Likes

Dog, we need a family photo of your boards. Too much good stuff.

2 Likes

gorgeous pics

2 Likes

Tuesday ill post a family photo :wink:

5 Likes

I lied, family photo for a nice Sunday sounds great.

I can post specs of each board if anyone would like.

14 Likes

You absolutely win “Most Colorful” in my book. I love the variety.

3 Likes

That first picture with the blank biege caps combined with that terracotta color makes me think im looking at a movie prop version of a keyboard lolol.

3 Likes

@techbeezin ,
You’ve probably explained this in depth before but I missed it: on the HHKB with the lime/yellow “mark in / mark out” tab and backspace what is the “collar” around the whole board? It looks cool as heck.

1 Like

All of beezer’s beautiful boards in the past inspired me a while back to customize my hhkb. It came out terrible in comparison and I was always too embarrassed to post it but I figured, what the hell.

Here’s my URSA HHKB. I tried painting the badge flash of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards on it for no other reason that I liked the design and had been reading a book about Waterloo. I tried using Poscas for the yellow and it went… poorly.

Anyways, board is very dirty and the caps need cleaning. There are some kind of sliders in it (OEM I think) and there are some kinda domes in it too, I can’t remember. It also has an aftermarket BT controller in it but I can’t remember which kind. This has been my main driver since URSA came and I have not found a reason to move it off of my desk. It’s the best!

7 Likes

It is a “skrrt” from Deskcookies. Made by @blackriver. Most of my HHKBs have one! The RC1 (orange housing/green caps) has one as well. I absolutely recommend one.

4 Likes

Love it! I think all personal customizations to our boards to make them truly our own is awesome! Always great to see you mwb, glad you’re still rocking some Topre

2 Likes

About to order one or two! It’s that thing I absolutely need that I never had a use for before.

2 Likes

My Hangul R3 TKL from Leaderskey in Seoul. I’m running 50g Astro Domes “pepper” on 83 of the 87, and 500g meme domes on Esc, PS, SL, and PB. Also shoved a few wheel weights into the case while I had it open. It’s less dusty than usual, because I cleaned it up to take it to the Dallas meet up on Saturday.

10 Likes